Win A Trip For Two On The Scotland Double

Thread starter #1
Link to the devils website

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... le-header/

And copy & pasted for those that can't be bothered to click the link :lol:

Win Tickets to the Double Header

Posted on 7 November 2014

We have been busy this last month fundraising for the ladies in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness so thought we had better raise some cash for us men too.

Now who wants to win a trip for two with us on the Scotland Double?

Thanks to our very own Gerald Davies and his business Cardiff PAT Test we have two seats on our Scotland Double bus, a twin or double hotel room and tickets for both the Braehead & Dundee games up for grabs.

This prize is worth almost £350 with all proceeds being donated to Movember.

But don't worry folks, we won't be growing a dodgy 'tash this year. To enter you and your chosen travel buddy must be available from early Saturday 29th November until late Monday 1st December and must be able to make your own way to one of our pick-up points.

We will be selling raffle tickets at the following Cardiff Devils games:

Sunday 9th November Home vs Belfast Giants

Saturday 15th November Away vs Nottingham Panthers

Sunday 16th November Home vs Dundee Stars

Saturday 22nd November Away vs Coventry Blaze

Sunday 23rd November Home vs Edinburgh Capitals

Tickets will be available from our sales desk next to skate hire before the game & during the period breaks and will be available for our usual rates

£1 - 1 Ticket £2 - 3 Tickets £5 - 10 Tickets £10 - 25 Tickets

Not got enough cash tonight? We can take payments by credit & debit card or PayPal to info@RedArmyTravel.co.uk (please send it as a transfer, not as paying for goods)

The winner will be drawn at the Devils vs Capitals game on Sunday 23rd November and the winning numbers will be posted on our Twitter & Facebook pages.

We have had a few more prizes donated for the raffle, if you or your business have something you'd like to contribute please get in contact with us. The prizes so far are :

Cardiff PAT Test , Llanishen Trip for 2 on the Scotland Double

Joes Barber Shop, Thornhill Hot towel shave and hair cut

Kamigata Salon, St Davids 2 Ladies cut and finish

Sam McKay & Helen Drane Bottles of white, red & rose wine

A Message From Gerald

First of all I'd like to thank Todd and the Cardiff Devils staff for all their help and giving permission to carry out the raffle.

A few weeks ago at the Devils vs Clan game; the fans gave 1 minutes applause in memory of Ben Beer, Rod Hinks and a good friend of mine Joseph Campbell who had all sadly lost their lives the previous week.

Joe was diagnosed with stage 4 Testicular Cancer aged just 25. This rapidly spread through his body before finally reaching his brain, he lost his battle with cancer a short time later at 27.

It was during Breast Cancer Awareness month that I thought it would be nice to do something in memory of my friend and at the same time raise some cash for men's health. An all inclusive trip to Scotland seemed the best way to raise the most money.