Who to support at NIC?

youngbob

Thread starter #1
My natural preference would be that Belfast beat Sheffield in the third and fourth place match, and Hull go on to beat Coventry in the final

BUT....

First and second in league play in Champions League, Play Off winners play in Continental Cup, unless they're both playing in the Champions league, when the THIRD in the league gets to the Continental Cup

Which leaves me wanting Sheffield to win :shock:

Temme

I didn't want to qualify for the CL.
Watching your team get drubbed 10-0 every week- no thanks. I'd support Dundee if that was the case ;)

However the CC, that is a single weekend away if I recall, it would be amazing to qualify for that as it can help bring players in. And we get a weekend on the continent!

Temme

Angusdevil7 said:
I would rather not have European hockey than see Sheffield win another trophy, anyone but sheffield, doesn't matter who
I'd definitely rather European hockey, but won't be supporting Sheffield at the play-offs :lol:

Sheincar

Temme said:
Angusdevil7 said:
I would rather not have European hockey than see Sheffield win another trophy, anyone but sheffield, doesn't matter who
I'd definitely rather European hockey, but won't be supporting Sheffield at the play-offs :lol:
I shall be supporting Sheffield silently if they get to final, otherwise Hull & Blaze. Don't want Giants to win anything after they put out yet another of our players.