Well I'll start of by saying I'd like to keep

Mark & Kenton Smith
Phil Hill
Ben Davies
Stuuuuu
Faulkner (all ready signed)
Blight
Batch

I'm not sure about max... I think since his injury he's lost his BOOM and seems to be fading in to the background. :?

And Whitley ..... Hrmmm (mixed feelings) ;:|

kettdevil1

Re: Who do you want to resign next season?

Hate these threads before the season has finished.... The Steelers have a similar thread and it stretches to 9 pages and I really can't see the point....

Oh and "resign" means to leave..... ;)

Earnie

I also hate these topics before the playoffs are done and dusted. What is a team member supposed to think when a topic such as this one suggests no-one wants him back? It is a thoughtless line to take . My suggestion is that the responses be minimal in number.

Personally to me it does no harm to name players who you want back or don't want back ,
You pay good money to watch this team lose 20 out of the last 28 games so why not? Go ahead and name your guys you want back!

NO ONE!!!!

Especially the one band man Ben
Max is scared of his own shadow
Whitley more rebounds than a ping pong machine

Could go on but it's depressing thinking of it :twisted:

Gaz G

KEVIN said:
NO ONE!!!!

Whats a ping pong machine?

KEVIN said:
NO ONE!!!!

Check out Mr positive statement!

noodlesboy said:
KEVIN said:
NO ONE!!!!

I am sure it isn't in the forum rules that everyone must post positively, the clue is in the title FORUM, a place for debate. Debating needs people to have opposing views. How can this be achieved if everyone is positive and of the same views. It just becomes a farce where the club is just praised for everything

Definition of forum
noun (plural forums)
1a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged:
we hope these pages act as a forum for debate
an Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board.
2chiefly North American a court or tribunal.
3 (plural fora /ˈfɔːrə/) (in an ancient Roman city) a public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business.

There you go, nothing about positivity or arse licking in there

jodysstillagirlsname said:
noodlesboy said:
KEVIN said:
NO ONE!!!!

I am sure it isn't in the forum rules that everyone must post positively, the clue is in the title FORUM, a place for debate. Debating needs people to have opposing views. How can this be achieved if everyone is positive and of the same views. It just becomes a farce where the club is just praised for everything

Definition of forum
noun (plural forums)
1a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged:
we hope these pages act as a forum for debate
an Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board.
2chiefly North American a court or tribunal.
3 (plural fora /ˈfɔːrə/) (in an ancient Roman city) a public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business.

There you go, nothing about positivity or arse licking in there
I know what a forum is mate. But thanks for posting that there.
I was measly posting to say that I thought a post was rather negative. I in fact thought that Ben was brilliant this season, needs to work on this one-on-one but otherwise he's been great. Max hasn't been as good as he was, and Whitley has been pretty good IMO.

Satisfactory for you definition of a forum butt?

Gough60

Bad topic to be brought up just before playoff's start :shock:
If thread started by a Giants fan maybe we should ask the question "Who would they ADD to their current rosta?" I'm sure there are more they can go for. :lol:

Yep, I wasn't agreeing with the poster and I also think that Ben is getting better all of the time. I was just pointing out that it was the posters view and was maybe negative but he obviously considers it constructive.

This forum is plagued at the moment by posts being deemed as positive or negative. Why should somebody get tagged as negative if they have differing views from the person tagging them as negative.

I am sure there are negative and positive points in the same posts, How is that poster tagged ? I would have thought that debating a subject should conclude with all of the best ideas rolling in to one plan. Apart from Fans Forums where the management sit and take the flak for an hour then walk away thinking they have got away with it and nothing changes = totally pointless

At the moment I may be seen as the grumpiest bloke in the world, but 10 years of positivity at this club and some of the events of this season have done this to me, hopefully at some time in the future something will happen or the present regime improve and I will no longer feel this way.

As a long term supporter who has paid for his family's st for over 10 years,and posted on this forum from its inception, I feel I am entitled to make comments either positive or negative and some constructive things can come from either type of post, unless it is the club line.' We only want positivity' well of course they do it makes their lives easier to do what they please.

The club will be well happy that any criticism of them will be shouted down by other supporters ridiculing them and their negativity.

Lets get back to debating instead of name calling people who have opposing views. Posts or posters should not be tagged as pos or neg but have their points debated reasonably

I just think this should be a post-season thread, along with constructive review of the season and performances of players, coaches et al.
For the time being
Come on you Devils, there are still games to play and win.

KaneDevils

Shouldn't this be locked until AFTER the season has ended?

I thought it had been already ....... :roll: