Which player and shirt.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
If you could have any players shirt of his back from the past 30 years which would it be and which shirt as a number of players have played in numerous designed shirts from different seasons.

Mine would be Mike MacWilliam on the 1997/98 season shirt.

Paul Sullivan

I don't get very 'fanboy' about many things, but if I could get a Matulik gamer as SOHB, I'd be a very happy Devils fan.

I actually own very little in the way of Devils memorabilia, but I am very proud of the Voth 26 jersey from the 2006 Challenge Cup win. Hell of a night.

Mooney#16

In a similar vein and with Devils history there are now certain jerseys that have proper historic value.

Matulik and Herlofsky's play off winning jerseys.

Rempel and Stringer CC Jerseys.

Glenn Anderson's Devils One Off Jersey. ( This is perhaps the most niche but desirable in a weird way).

Many more but with such distinct stories linked to those sweaters they stand out.

Wannabe2

If you could have any players shirt of his back from the past 30 years which would it be and which shirt as a number of players have played in numerous designed shirts from different seasons.

Mine would be Mike MacWilliam on the 1997/98 season shirt.
I already have my heaven twice over, I have 2 of Doug McEwens shirts, including the last shirt he ever wore for the Devils, and both in red.

wildthing74

Jeff Smiths v Murrayfield Racers. In THAT game at Wembley. What a true legend.

I have it and it's framed. Possibly one of the best to own from our history especially with him being the hero in our most famous win.

The one I wanted most and took me a long time to acquire was Hodgey's first ever jersey for us.Managed to get his two from the second season and thankfully much later the one I wanted most. If I was to be greedy I would take his white one from 96-97 to complete the set but I have never even seen it :(

I'm more of a new fan. But I do love the history the club has, always wanted a Shannon Hope shirt from his playing days.

From the recent years theres nothing than I want more than a Mychan gamer, He was a favourite in my first year as a fan but I've never seen one for sale. I'd also love a red from last year as I have a white and black. I think I'm just greedy! haha