WHERE IS THE COMMUNICATION ?

Finny

If it wasn't for the fact that Paul Sullivan is probably just laughing at your comment - I would suggest that was quite rude.

Though you must be right as everytime I go into the office to get help with something, he's always in the corner having a nap doing absolutely nothing.

ASHIPP

Clare said:
Aah yeah.... I remember now... He got demoted to "Match Night Experience Manager" did he? Which apparently just includes whats on the screens, and the appaulling choice of music. How on earth he fills a 37 hour full time working week I'll never know.
Whilst everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, Clare, these above comments are tantamount to a personal insult to Paul. :evil: Unless, of course, you are joking ...in which case accept my apologies.

For anyone who doesn't go to the games very often, Paul and his team do a great job on match night combining with the fans to give the BBT far more heart and soul than most of the ice mortuaries around the UK :cool: - undoubtedly the Devils have the best video intro in the league, a great choice of music (courtesy of some suggestions from fans - Paul always welcomes these) and generally keeping things entertaining for the fans on match night (think back to the game delay against Sheffield - cue Paul and Block 2 Boys :cool:). A lot of work which we never see is done behind the scenes to develop ideas. And no, I am not a friend or relative.......just someone appreciative of the work other people do for us.
Unless you can do a better job, of course. :roll:

Gotta say, I'd meant to post this earlier but never got round to it:paul deserved the MOM award for his filling of the "Ice Gap" at the Steelers game.

I've done a bit of DJing in my time and a lot of what Paul does makes my head spin, both technically from a DJing standpoint (having all the stuff Q'd up ready to go whilst following to a super fast hockey game :shock: ) and in terms of how well he knows the crowd.
His efforts to present the Tent as a rocking venue to the Sky viewers at the last Hull game despite a one sided game being playing in front of 1/3 crowd deserve a mention too (although S. Smith can keep his MOM for that one! :lol: ). And the McMorrow baiting was class.

That criticism could have been in jest but this is something I've been meaning to say for a while.
And if all he does is sleep for the rest of the week, he deserves it!

- oh and as for music choice, you cant please everyone all the time.

I thoroughly enjoy listening to Paul on match nights and what he does the rest of the time is his employers concern no one elses.

If that comment was in jest it certainly didnt read that way - it came across as quite nasty.