Where are our Canadian friends?

Rob Batch

Thread starter #1
There seems to be a lack of support from our Canadan mates! Maybe they don't enjoy this forum, but I'm sure we would all enjoy their input or crazy comments !! Even a few jokes !

kingmo19.1

Jeez, looks like they've forgotten about you Rob. The rest of the fan base have all received hand written Xmas Cards and a bottle of bubbly! :)

Wannabe2

Jeez, looks like they've forgotten about you Rob. The rest of the fan base have all received hand written Xmas Cards and a bottle of bubbly! :)
How spooky is that, just as I was reading this comment, I was opening my bottle of bubbly of them, that is well weird.

SteveKing

Happy New Year, Rob. My apologies for missing you on my list of bubbly deliveries. Rest assured it's only because your gift is much bigger than everyone else's!

Had a great time watching the game today with the whole family at home - although that 9:00 AM strait time here in Calgary was a little rough after last night's festivities!

Wannabe2

Happy New Year Guvnor, and thanks for the bubbly, it went down a treat. Hope all you guys are good, us lot in Gods Country are having a blast. Hope to see you all soon in the future.

BostonBart22

Happy New Year, Rob. My apologies for missing you on my list of bubbly deliveries. Rest assured it's only because your gift is much bigger than everyone else's!

Had a great time watching the game today with the whole family at home - although that 9:00 AM strait time here in Calgary was a little rough after last night's festivities!
hi steve thanks for my hamper , myself and rob are very lucky to have a special gift.;);)

Rob Batch

Thread starter #8
Ha Ha ! Some have mentioned special gifts, its possible that I have 'special needs !' Obviously I'm joking. I might have opened my bottle of bubbly a bit too early on new years eve, again. I really enjoy reading humourous comments so thanks for letting me 'Have It !' My mittens haven't arrived yet. The straight-jacket is in the post !! Cheers everyone !

Last edited:

pjj365

Ha ha No sympathy

This is just a taste of what we over here have to do to watch live NHL

Happy New Year