Well done Todd!

Thread starter #1
..which of course I mean Dutiaume who iced for first time in over a year tonite..a goal and an assist in an 8-3 win...as a post on Flyers said..'not bad for a 41yr old with a knackered knee'...terrible few years for him..great man..we are not worthy

KaneDevils

In all fairness, even if it is aimed at a slight wind up, the bloke has been through hell, and fair play to him!

An inspiration to many!! God bless him I say.

drainage

To be fair the title was slightly inflammatory when you read the post ....and he/she is a wind up merchant

But apart from that happy to see he's back!

Thread starter #8
drainage said:
To be fair the title was slightly inflammatory when you read the post ....and he/she is a wind up merchant

But apart from that happy to see he's back!
Didnt mean it to inflammatory..just a comment on a great Flyers legend getting back into the game when many thought it unlikely...im sure your Todd deserves recognition too.

Ocko

It's a big embarrassing for the league that this happened. Fair play to him for having a go but for a guy who never really set the league alight at his best he shouldn't be able to walk back into a competitive game at his age. It just shows the lack of skill in Hull this year that he actually did alright.

For his own safety I hope he doesn't play in the BBT against us, his old, brittle bones and big Trev patrolling will not be a good combination.

KaneDevils

This could and should of been a thread to respect a returning player. Someone who has played in our league many years and who has battled back mentally from the tragic loss of his wife, but no. Some on here couldn't possibly let that happen.

Too busy trying to score point's and belittle others.

Shame on you.

Wannabe2 what is the point of a response like that? Only last week you were on the Coventry forum telling them how awful their team was,not once but three times if I remember right.

Wannabe2

fried egg said:
Wannabe2 what is the point of a response like that? Only last week you were on the Coventry forum telling them how awful their team was,not once but three times if I remember right.
Apologise about that, haven't had a drink all week until last night, can't remember even doing it, not clever at all, I have only total respect for Todd and no one should go through what he has. As for Blaze I was agreeing with past comments about there team which is the truth. :oops: