Weekend Officials

Sheincar

Thread starter #4
Hoped for a strong ref as it's Belfast and could well turn feisty especially with back to back games.

Devil94

Knickerson should be back too. I'm sure he'll be looking to go after a certain player...
Not to even mention Lloyd. These games will have a real game 7 feel about them.

DevilDom

Sheincar said:
Hoped for a strong ref as it's Belfast and could well turn feisty especially with back to back games.
Yeah I mean what could possibly go wrong with Keefe, Lloyd, Vandermeer and possibly Nickerson looking for revenge. :DWD

I said earlier in the season that the way Hogarth refs is going to lead to a bench clearance or serious incident on the ice if he carries on like that and I can see it happening this weekend. Anyone would think some at the league would like to see it happen the amount times we've had him in Cardiff. :Ninja

Sheincar

Thread starter #9
DevilDom said:
Sheincar said:
Yeah I mean what could possibly go wrong with Keefe, Lloyd, Vandermeer and possibly Nickerson looking for revenge. :DWD

I said earlier in the season that the way Hogarth refs is going to lead to a bench clearance or serious incident on the ice if he carries on like that and I can see it happening this weekend. Anyone would think some at the league would like to see it happen the amount times we've had him in Cardiff. :Ninja
Plus, I believe I'm right in saying that most season ending injuries we've suffered have been courtesy of Giants' players.