Webcast this weekend

MA18

Good to see he's put CCS line back together.

In fairness to Crandall, Penny and Brittain, it might take a few games to click.

How's Kozun looked?
He’s looked very good although they haven’t thrown much at him. Close to 20 saves I should think.

Slartibartfast

Kozun was good. Both panthers goals were scored on rebounds that he had no chance on. The second goal, panthers pulled their goalie for the extra man.
Overall a slow start but once they got going it was a solid performance. Great defensive performance also with 5 players defending.
Third line was new so it took them a while to click but they did score a well worked goal with Brittain netting it.
Cox deserved his MOM. I think he is going to have a great year and we will see more from Sanford also who scored a beauty

Devil94

A tough place for us to win, pre season or not, so very happy with tonight.
I have one area of slight concern in the 5 games so far, and it's a problem we also had last year, which is the size of the forwards. Josh Brittain was obviously signed to improve us in that area, so far I think he's had an OK start to his time here but looks to be improving and settling with every game which is a good sign. But although physically big, he doesn't really play big. He's got great hands and skates well for a guy his size, but physically he doesn't look a threat. That's my only concern at this stage, but hopefully I'm proved wrong.
A word on Blake Thompson. What a gem of a find. Looks a complete all round defenseman, can't remember any mistake from him in 5 games, and tonight he thwarts a dangerous 2 on 1, and plenty more simple defensive plays that are so effective. Hopefully he's here for a long time.

Sorry to crash this thread, but just found out I have a free afternoon and would much rather be at the game that watch the webcast - If anyone has 2 tickets available, please let me know!

BostonBart22

Gutted can't be there tonight as in algarve, but great win last night in a pla e we never seem to win...the lge anyway, hoping to get the webcast but if not good luck to the Devils and hope it's a cracker for the fans .