Wanted: Cardiff Devils Game Worn/Issued Jerseys

Thread starter #1
AS AN EXCEPTION, IF YOU HAVE ANY CHEAP GAMEWORNS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME... THE ABOVE ARE PRIORITY HOWEVER.

2008-09 HOME WHITE (SOHB or SPONSOR).. either way!! <PENDING>

2005-06 BOXING DAY JERSEY

2002-03 ROAD RED, PLAYOFF BLACK

2000-01 HOME/ROAD

I've got a Mike Garrow game worn shirt from last year, the black one if anyone is interested, I sponsored it, open to offers, I can only say no ! pm me if interested

Thanks

Joe Myers game worn home jersey from last season, it was just after PT Maintanance sponsored us. Bought at auction for £90. Will sell for £80 or nearest offer. PM me if interested. x

Gamers

Hi all

I have a Gamer of Brad Voths to shift, its an away Red jersey with rips, tears etc from his fight with Mr Cornish, open to offers on this. Not sure if this is posted in the right place if not i apologise.

Please PM me for further details or offers.

Thanks

Thread starter #11
Re: Gamers

metulik22 said:
Hi all

I have a Gamer of Brad Voths to shift, its an away Red jersey with rips, tears etc from his fight with Mr Cornish, open to offers on this. Not sure if this is posted in the right place if not i apologise.

Please PM me for further details or offers.

Thanks
What season???

Thread starter #12
STILL on the look out for these (and only these) GAMEWORN/ISSUED Devils jerseys from seasons;

ANY PETER AUBRY JERSEYS...
2008-09 HOME WHITE (SOHB or SPONSOR).. either way!!
2004-05 HOME WHITE
2000-01 HOME/ROAD
AND PREVIOUS SEASONS... (except 1996-97 Home, 1998-99 Home & 1999-2000 Road)

If you have a jersey that you want to sell, please EMAIL me with a price and details: ajnutter@aol.co.uk
Players are not important neither are SOHB jerseys, i'll take it all but i'm only interested in those with a reasonable price (i.e. i wont get into any 'guess the price' games!)

Chris

Administrator
What do people generally do with replica jerseys?

Whilst I don't want to throw them out, I don't wear them anymore and they only stretch back to when Thomson were sponsoring us.

Do people buy old jerseys liek that, or should I just throw them into a clothes recycling bag?

Chris.

Thread starter #14
Chris Stone said:

Whilst I don't want to throw them out, I don't wear them anymore and they only stretch back to when Thomson were sponsoring us.

Do people buy old jerseys liek that, or should I just throw them into a clothes recycling bag?

Chris.
Hell, don't recycle them... offer them for sale, someone may buy them. There are plenty of people that collect replica's too... If not, recycle them to me!!

The Devil said:
Chris Stone said:

Chris.
Hell, don't recycle them... offer them for sale, someone may buy them. There are plenty of people that collect replica's too... If not, recycle them to me!!
haha, well i have kept all my replica jerseys i have, havent sold mine and definatly wont be throwing them out or recycling them.

Thread starter #16
Bumping again... still on the search...
STILL on the look out for these (and only these) GAMEWORN/ISSUED Devils jerseys from seasons;

2008-09 HOME WHITE (SOHB or SPONSOR).. either way!!
2004-05 HOME WHITE
2000-01 HOME/ROAD

If you have a jersey that you want to sell, please EMAIL me with a price and details: ajnutter@aol.co.uk
Players are not important neither are SOHB jerseys, i'll take it all but i'm only interested in those with a reasonable price (i.e. i wont get into any 'guess the price' games!)

Thread starter #17

2000-01 HOME/ROAD

Thread starter #20

2000-01 HOME/ROAD

AS AN EXCEPTION, IF YOU HAVE ANY CHEAP GAMEWORNS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME... THE ABOVE ARE PRIORITY HOWEVER.