Voth Vs Sladok?!

Thread starter #1
Hey Guys!

As we all know that on 17/12/2011 @ 19:00PM Cardiff Devils VS Edinburgh Capitals will be commencing!

Not only are Edinburgh 1 place below us in the standing at the moment we also have two of the most intimidating enforcers in the Elite league playing against each other! That's Correct! Brad Voth #26 and Jozef Sladok #98 will be meeting in 'The Big Blue Tent' where they have had many clashes from last season 10/11, where Sladok was playing for the Hull Stingrays. As we know, #98 Sladok is always keen to 'Drop The Gloves' with anyone in the Elite league and surely will do his very best to get under the skin of entire Devils team!

Although known for his intimidation and temper flares, #26 Voth is also as keen to make sure that his presence is known on the ice! Voth sizing up at 6ft 5 + 205lbs, is top favourite to lay down the law against Sladok who sizes up at 6ft 4 + 225lbs.

Both Players have game experience in laying in the AHL but who will come up on top? Please post your views below and come see the Devils Vs The Caps on 17/12/2011 @ 19:00PM to see if Voth and Sladok clash at 'The Big Blue Tent'

Would say Frank is more likely to drop them than Voth, and if it was Voth his fights vs Sladok are normally hugfests. Nice use of the colour schemes though!

Thread starter #3
Thanks for the comment DevilsDan! I agree that #22 Frank will also be up for a good ol' scrap! Although I honestly do feel that there is definitely going to be chemistry between Sladok and a few of the Devils bench.

P.S I Like colour :)

jimmy snels

id say that voth would only consider dropping them with sladok if he took serious liberties and will concentrate on scoring/hitting himself. but if we play half as physical as the giants game i suspect sladok will be chasing our players! lets go devils :D

Thread starter #10
I do hope the devils win. But you can probably guess being a fan of #98 I am a fan of Sladok as a player. Sladok shoul join devils next season!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Finny

I bet you can't do rainbow posts from your GT-S5830!

Seriously, that first post must have taken you ages to do?

Thread starter #12
Nop. Just highlight your selected words and click on the colour. But you probably knew that anyway ;-)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

wildthing74

I for one would think it would be pointless in Voth or even more so Frank fighting Sladok.Either is a huge trade down and with Frank being one of only 4 fit D I think he is too clever to do so.
I don't rate Sladok as a player,decentish fighter but I think we are best letting the likes of Campbell waste their time mixing it with him.

Gazza272

the placid casual said:
JPHatton22 said:
Jozef Sladok #98 Will not be playing against the Devils tonight! Just thought I would let you guys know!
I heard Brad has gone home so he won't be playing either.

Edited as just saw other thread.

DIslike the term personal issues. always vague and open to very worrying interpritations :(