VOTH RESULT TO BE POSTED HERE PLEASE

Can Andy French please explain where the check to the head was and where the injury was.

I still do not know how you can reiview something that isnt even there.

Mind you Voth was right when he said he didnt think it would get over turned.

A

Anonymous

ASHIPP said:
ASHIPP said:
Thought it might have been a long shot - was anyone at Elite Towers really going to embarrass themselves by re-scinding this decision? Perhaps the Steelers were concerned that if the footage had been reviewed, they may have interpreted some of Clark's body reaction to the collision as over-diving ......or because no official footage was available to assess Vother's hit on Munn, they were determined to get him further penalised anyway. :twisted:
p.s. anyone looking at the footage of the collision...... IMHO should have been 2 minutes interference penalty at most? :?
A few of the others have said the same. I don't think its even that. You see more contact than that in the face-off circle. The whole thing stinks of conspiracy.

Also, Simms mentioning that French would appear on the Sky game last night to make a statement. Was that just one final wind up? Funny how French did not make an appearance and he wasn't mentioned again?

cardiffdevil said:
Can Andy French please explain where the check to the head was and where the injury was.

I still do not know how you can reiview something that isnt even there.

Mind you Voth was right when he said he didnt think it would get over turned.
This just get worse,What an utter JOKE this League is :evil: Someone needs to have the B---'s and tell us what's going on not hear it on Twitter from another team,absolute DISGRACE!!!

Indeed what more motivation do they need.

We are going to have to live with this, just hope at some point in time the Steelers come up against trouble, they will get no sympathy from anyone

voth26

due to this farce i honestly believe this is the last we will see of brad in a devils shirt when he can be banned for doing nothing why would he want to come back, also possibly other players as well with regards to next season
WELL DONE SQUEELERS YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED HOPE YOUR PROUD :evil: :evil: :evil:
andy the muppet french had an opportunity to give the eihl some credibillity back by recinding brads ban but he just didnt take it what a PRAT

Can you imagine all the crowing on the Squeelers webiste, I can just imagine the childish comments on there.

I wouldnt mind but this is coming from a team that seems to be in a financial mess, cant attract fans and has virtually every other team disliking them, we should really pity them.

Oh and next time we play them can someone bring the cotton wool so we can wrap them up in it.

Please can we have a draw tonight as I would so love to see what their response to that is.

Just read it on your website, absolute joke! The EIHL really are a bunch of muppets. It really does make you wonder what was said behind closed doors.
Good luck tonight and stay safe in the snow.

DevilDom said:
Time to call tonights game off because of the weather. :evil:

I'd write (another) email to Andy French but what good would it do? As long as we play in this league we are not going to get a fair crack of the whip.

I agree with the calls to play in the EPL. Better to play in a league with an even playing field than in this joke. :(
Said it before but the EPL is a much, much worse league to play in. The Elite league is on a much more even playing field then the EPL, just look at both tables, as with the elite league there is no wage cap, EPL doesn't have a rulebook, there are more teams in that league with financial issues and have been in the past then the EIHL, worse referees, the arena's/rinks are worse, worse standard of hockey, average attendance in the league is in the hundreds compared to like 2,000 in the elite league, it isn't on t.v, teams in EPL would only bring a dozen away fans compared to maybe over 100 in the EIHL. Why would devils want to play in the 2nd tier, they are one of the powerhouses of british ice hockey and with this years team could be the best team in the whole of the UK and could be playing in europe next year. The crowds are on the rise and its because of the entertaining product on the ice in the EIHL, this would drop in the EPL along with the crowds which the devils have worked so hard and long to get back.

As for the incident I cannot understand why a video of the event hasn't been released, if the devils management are adamant it was not a hit to the head then why don't they release the video for all to see. Also just a quick thing every single fan in this league thinks the league is against their team, that is just fans being fans

Absolute joke... if thats a 3 match ban we may as well stop watching hockey and start watching figure skating :lol:

Not one group of fans in the league, bar the Squeeelers think that hit is worthy of 3 matches. There is no deliberate attempt to cause a head injury, possibly a harsh 2 minute interference call for skating infront of Clark.

I would hope now that the Elite League posts an in-depth analysis of how they came to decide a 3 game ban was nessesary for a player skating into another players back. How they managed to upgrade a call after the match without the main camera seeing the incident etc...

Somebody mentioned travelling to Nottingham for the Playoffs and not buying tickets? I'd be up for it...

TheStub

Re: Re: VOTH RESULT TO BE POSTED HERE PLEASE

freddieb said:
DevilDom said:
Time to call tonights game off because of the weather. :evil:

I'd write (another) email to Andy French but what good would it do? As long as we play in this league we are not going to get a fair crack of the whip.

I agree with the calls to play in the EPL. Better to play in a league with an even playing field than in this joke. :(
Said it before but the EPL is a much, much worse league to play in. The Elite league is on a much more even playing field then the EPL, just look at both tables, as with the elite league there is no wage cap, EPL doesn't have a rulebook, there are more teams in that league with financial issues and have been in the past then the EIHL, worse referees, the arena's/rinks are worse, worse standard of hockey, average attendance in the league is in the hundreds compared to like 2,000 in the elite league, it isn't on t.v, teams in EPL would only bring a dozen away fans compared to maybe over 100 in the EIHL. Why would devils want to play in the 2nd tier, they are one of the powerhouses of british ice hockey and with this years team could be the best team in the whole of the UK and could be playing in europe next year. The crowds are on the rise and its because of the entertaining product on the ice in the EIHL, this would drop in the EPL along with the crowds which the devils have worked so hard and long to get back.

As for the incident I cannot understand why a video of the event hasn't been released, if the devils management are adamant it was not a hit to the head then why don't they release the video for all to see. Also just a quick thing every single fan in this league thinks the league is against their team, that is just fans being fans
See page 30 of the other thread to see the video.

It isn't even a hit, to the head or otherwise.

Russky

Firstly:The decision has been made and it wont be changed but lts hope Gerad uses it as a motivational tool. It will be a great feeling if the Devils win and spoils the Elite league's plan for their dream Panthers/Steelers final ! To paraphrase what Kevin Keegan once said: I would love it if the Devils won and beat the Panthers or drew to knock out the Steelers!!!!

Secondly: Dropping down to the EPL is just not an option! It would be financial suicide for the Devils imho!

steve

Thread starter #34
Haha, good luck with that.

Advice to fans - if you have sent abusive stuff, try and limit it to one message. If you have any troubles - say nothing, PM me.

Getting frightened are they? :twisted:

Not that I've sent them an e-mail of course. I wonder if comments on Facebook and Twitter will be passed on to police too? :lol:

august04

What an unprofessional organisation, posting such tripe on their website. It would be nice to get the police involved, who knows what they might unearth!

drainage

That statement sums up everything we think about them - a childish response to complaints made about their shambolic running of the league.

I am not saying anyone should be sending threats - but if they have had a few nasty e mails as we said to Simon grow a pair.

Not sent anything myself - purely because got better things to waste my time on.

wait for the squeelers to start on this - those nasty nasty fans picking on the poor little league men ! :lol: :lol: