VOTH RESULT TO BE POSTED HERE PLEASE

DevilDom

cardiffdevil said:
It said they had received certain e-mails (not nice ones) regarding a certain disciplinary and the were referring them to a certain authority (the one who drive cars with blue lights on)
Oh I hope they choose my email. It wasn't abusive but told Mr French that the way the league was run was a joke and the bias towards certain teams and the sway they held with officials was disgusting and a sham. I also said it made them a laughing stock and it was no surprise that we didn't have a league sponsor.

I'd happily report myself to the police station and have a laugh with the officers down there at the petty idiots that run this league.

drainage

DevilDom said:
cardiffdevil said:
It said they had received certain e-mails (not nice ones) regarding a certain disciplinary and the were referring them to a certain authority (the one who drive cars with blue lights on)
Oh I hope they choose my email. It wasn't abusive but told Mr French that the way the league was run was a joke and the bias towards certain teams and the sway they held with officials was disgusting and a sham. I also said it made them a laughing stock and it was no surprise that we didn't have a league sponsor.

I'd happily report myself to the police station and have a laugh with the officers down there at the petty idiots that run this league.
Turn yourself in ..... its only a matter of time before MI5 catch up with you after all they know where you are on hockey nights !!!

I expect the Police threatened "them" with wasting Police time.
Am I right in thinking that they had released this statement but still not released the fact that the ban stands? Pathetic.
If French stands by his decision why is he ashamed to go on Sky and defend it?

Kipper

French will be too busy writing G's team talk for him :lol:

The Elite League will not survive much longer in my opinion.Vipers are struggling,2 organisations own 4 of the teams,Bob owns another,Caps are always struggling.Why should Paul Ragan continue to underwrite a team trying to compete in a league so badly run and with an obvious built in failure to run matters fairly?

I

DevilDom said:
cardiffdevil said:

Looks like we can rule out 1 team's fans for 2 reasons:

1 they don't have any reason to complain as the sun shines out of the rear of their hockey pants

2 none of them would risk concussion by using a keyboard...children remember, sending emails is almost as dangerous as falling over in ice hockey....

Part of me is happy tonight's game is off so we have Voth, Davies & Smith back for the re-scheduled game (unless Sheffield get the entire fixture list changed so we play Panthers on Christmas day!)

In my opinion there should be a breakaway league and leave the amateurs out in the cold!.
It would only take two of the big clubs to jump ship and the whole house of cards would come tumbling down. We could then get it run proffesionally with an independant disciplinary panel.

Kerry Packer eat your heart out :lol:

Kipper said:
The Elite League will not survive much longer in my opinion.Vipers are struggling,2 organisations own 4 of the teams,Bob owns another,Caps are always struggling.Why should Paul Ragan continue to underwrite a team trying to compete in a league so badly run and with an obvious built in failure to run matters fairly?

I
edited post

freddieb said:
Kipper said:

I
People have been saying this since the first day the elite league began but yet here we are 8 years on. Paul Ragan is a good businessman and he knows what he is doing

buzzwagon said:
In my opinion there should be a breakaway league and leave the amateurs out in the cold!.
It would only take two of the big clubs to jump ship and the whole house of cards would come tumbling down. We could then get it run proffesionally with an independant disciplinary panel.

i know we are not classed as ''one of the top 4'' but lets be honest, which if any team could we convince to set up a break away league, i think its a good idea and possibly attract more teams from EPL or even merge EPL and the break away league, i could see the smaller teams like hull, newcastle, edinbugh, dundee and maybe braehead following but its never going to happen isit :(

drummer-ricky said:
buzzwagon said:

i know we are not classed as ''one of the top 4'' but lets be honest, which if any team could we convince to set up a break away league, i think its a good idea and possibly attract more teams from EPL or even merge EPL and the break away league, i could see the smaller teams like hull, newcastle, edinbugh, dundee and maybe braehead following but its never going to happen isit :(
Braehead are owned by EIHL but playing Manchester, Basingstoke, Guildford and Bracknell again would be good and Sheffield can play Nottingham every Sat and Belfast every Sunday with Belfast Nottingham on a Wednesday. Won t take them long to get fed up of that, but Steelers players can then enter Dancing on Ice and any Diving Galas

Wannabe2

Then Belfast and Nottingham would have to have a rota system to decide who couldnt play against the Sqeelers due to being banned.
Game 1 Sqeelers v Half the Panthers team.
Game 2. Panthers full team v Giants full team.
Game 3, Sqeelers v Half the Giants team.
And the Play-off trophy could be automatically handed to the team who consistently iced a full team. Now whats wrong with that. :lol:

Wannabe2 said:
Then Belfast and Nottingham would have to have a rota system to decide who couldnt play against the Sqeelers due to being banned.
Game 1 Sqeelers v Half the Panthers team.
Game 2. Panthers full team v Giants full team.
Game 3, Sqeelers v Half the Giants team.
And the Play-off trophy could be automatically handed to the team who consistently iced a full team. Now whats wrong with that. :lol:

That sounds great, hang on a minute thats a bit like now but on the plus side we won t be part of it

drainage

jodysstillagirlsname said:
drummer-ricky said:
buzzwagon said:

Braehead are owned by EIHL but playing Manchester, Basingstoke, Guildford and Bracknell again would be good and Sheffield can play Nottingham every Sat and Belfast every Sunday with Belfast Nottingham on a Wednesday. Won t take them long to get fed up of that, but Steelers players can then enter Dancing on Ice and any Diving Galas

I hear Simon has bought them all tickets for Strictly come dancing for Christmas - they are also getting copies of Tom Daley's diving highlights.

2011 should see scores hitting 6.0 !!

ASHIPP

Anyone know whether last night's non-game against the Panthers counts as part of Vother's 3 match ban even though it was a cancelled event?

ASHIPP said:
Anyone know whether last night's non-game against the Panthers counts as part of Vother's 3 match ban even though it was a cancelled event?
i believe it dosn't no, due to the fact it was called off before face off, just means voth will miss the hull game and both blaze games. im not 100% sure though so i may be wrong

ASHIPP

drummer-ricky said:
ASHIPP said:
i believe it dosn't no, due to the fact it was called off before face off, just means voth will miss the hull game and both blaze games. im not 100% sure though so i may be wrong
Sadly, I thought this might be the case :twisted:

drainage

drummer-ricky said:
ASHIPP said:
Fairly certain the team have to be playing a game for him serving the any part of the ban !! My take is he misses Hull and the 2 games over Christmas so as long as the Squeelers cant find a way to reschedule our game with the Panthers for this week and nothing else gets cancelled he should make the rescheduled game.

Cant see the Panthers wanting or even being able to play this week ...... but stranger things have happened !