Voth Public Enemy No.1

TheStub

:lol:

What the hell are they playing at? In all that article, there wasn't any substance - or mention of the actual game.

They won! Why isn't the Stir waxing lyrical about a great Steelers victory? Nope - lets moan about the penalties and the nasty Devils.

They get more and more classless, they really do!

phil PLT said:
nmase20 said:
He wouldn't go their no matter how much money they offered, its ridiculous that they are appealing a hit that MISSED. They really need to get over it, i guess they want him banned because they are playing us at the beginning of January :twisted:
I think what you will find that if they do appeal it will be against the match penalty given to Phillips, nothing to do with the Voth incident.
ah true, that was me being dipsy then :p.

I think the Steelers PR (for what it is) is being a bit hypocritical on this particular matter. A few weeks ago Sheffield played one of the dirtiest games I have ever seen against Edinburgh with Hubbauer 'jumping' Hutchins just one of the many 'incidents'. Along with that game & Simm's usual crass remarks, the only positive out of it all is that the Caps fans utterly detest Sheffield even more now - if that's possible!

Doug (Christiansen) made a formal complaint but I've never heard the outcome of it (if there indeed was one). They obviously like dishing it out but not suffering it themselves......

James

Administrator
WapCap said:
I think the Steelers PR (for what it is) is being a bit hypocritical on this particular matter. A few weeks ago Sheffield played one of the dirtiest games I have ever seen against Edinburgh with Hubbauer 'jumping' Hutchins just one of the many 'incidents'. Along with that game & Simm's usual crass remarks, the only positive out of it all is that the Caps fans utterly detest Sheffield even more now - if that's possible!

Doug (Christiansen) made a formal complaint but I've never heard the outcome of it (if there indeed was one). They obviously like dishing it out but not suffering it themselves......
Didn't they (Sheffield) keep quiet on the matter till it was acertained that there was no footage of the incident, then tried to complain it was all Edinburghs fault and one of their precious flowers was almost killed.

voth26

Finny who was the ineligable player!! if this is true then surely the league will class the game null and void and give us the points.wait a minute what am i saying the steelers are the league doh :lol: :lol: