VOTH coming home????????

Thread starter #1
Has anyone else heard about Voth being given the all clear to play again. I've heard a whisper that the Devils are in discussions with him. If this is right there'll be a lot of happy Devils out there :pickle :Banana

Wannabe2

devil-till-death said:
Has anyone else heard about Voth being given the all clear to play again. I've heard a whisper that the Devils are in discussions with him. If this is right there'll be a lot of happy Devils out there :pickle :Banana
Think you may be way off the mark there mate.

drainage

Wannabe2 said:
devil-till-death said:
Think you may be way off the mark there mate.
Agreed ... Can't see it happening think Brad has made his choice and moved on even if he could be match fit I doubt it would be a quick return to any sort of form.... And not sure his return is what we need

Prefer to let him be the man of fond memories we have to be honest .... Need new blood I think

Voth will always be a Devils legend, but shouldn't we be looking at finding future legends rather than rely on bringing past legends out of retirement?

One name says it all: 'Michael Schumacher'

One of the all time greats without a doubt but the only time Brad should be back on the ice at the tent is to watch his shirt lifted to the rafters and, planning ahead, maybe Ben's Testimonial game.

Mark666 said:
One name says it all: 'Michael Schumacher'

One of the all time greats without a doubt but the only time Brad should be back on the ice at the tent is to watch his shirt lifted to the rafters and, planning ahead, maybe Ben's Testimonial game.
I was going to give the 'Schumacher' quote too until I saw this post.
Agree.

I'll be honest, if it was me in his position, I would be more inclined to stay away from playing again in order to keep that clean bill of health. There's no point in him risking his long term health just for 5 months back on the ice.

There's always Phil Hill and Ben Davies testimonials that he can come back for.

devil-till-death said:
Where has this whisper come from? Really not sure what to make of a Voth return. Wouldnt be dissapointed, but would rather see a new face.

voth26

I've heard brad coming back BUT only to visit his adopted homeland as he's missing us and the devils, also he's G's mate, he did say he was hoping to come over from time to time when i spoke to him on his farewell night.