Voth article on Sky Sports

puck

Excellent article. How refreshing to read something by a news organisation that isn't disgustingly biased towards the Steelers or the league. I refuse to subscribe to Sky Sports because I cannot bear to hear Dave Simms incessant witterings about Sheffield and ridiculously one-sided view of the sport, and I'm not alone in that. The article here however shows that they have talent in other areas. Well Done Neil Chiplen.

DevilDom

Very good article by someone not linked to the rest of the elite league muppets.

Can anybody get on steeltalk to post the link? :twisted:

zoesdevil

ive been trying all day but its just like they knew the decision about Voth was coming and blocked all people in Wales getting onto there forum webpage!!! :lol:

DevilDom said:
Very good article by someone not linked to the rest of the elite league muppets.

Can anybody get on steeltalk to post the link? :twisted:
Can't get on Steeltalk, so I stuck it on the "steelers official" Facebook page, in the middle of their match commentary :)

A

Anonymous

Just registered on steeltalk but I need to wait for my application to be approved. how posh, what what.
Hopefully it wont take long and I can get ruffling some feathers ! :D

kettdevil1

It was actualy an opinion piece hence, it contained...... opinion... I don't think that concept has seeped through to Squeel Talk yet....

A

Anonymous

Just been reading some of the posts on Steeltalk. OMG! Hilarious. GazzaTheDevil posts a link to one of the pictures in reference to "the hit", a Steeler then goes on about a white image next to Clark's head? That will be a patch of ice mate.
MUPPET. :lol:

TheDevilTorn said:
Just registered on steeltalk but I need to wait for my application to be approved. how posh, what what.
Don't hold your breath I registered last week before the Sheffield game, and all my posts have to be approved before posting. Possibly the most pathetic forum around.

A

Anonymous

Merthyr Devil said:
TheDevilTorn said:
Don't hold your breath I registered last week before the Sheffield game, and all my posts have to be approved before posting. Possibly the most pathetic forum around.
Damn it! I guessed having Devil in my username may not have been wise. I would of got banned soon enough anyway. Maybe its a blessing. :D

I just wish people would post honestly on forums, some of the nonsense on there is unreal. Least it gave me a chuckle, or in steeltalk language, a titter.

TheStub

Re: Re: Voth article on Sky Sports

Batman said:
for some reason i cant get on to the squeeltalk website
You using the new link?

Good article. We need more of this style of article in the mainstream if we ever want any hope of holding the EIHL to account.

i got a warring for replying to a post apparently i was trolling, when i ask the admin for why he felt i need the warning he told me to go back to school and to learn to read and write properly

so i sent him a crappy pm guess what he didn't answer back !