Voth also to miss Sat game.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Brad Voth will join Ryan Finnerty in missing the away game Saturday at Hull, Brad was given a match along with Finnerty against the Caps on Sunday.

Finny

Brad did not recieve a match penalty at the end of the game. I can only assume that he has been handed this during the week - although quite why I have no idea.

It should also be pointed out that Birbraer DID miss the away game in Newcastle last saturday even though he too was only given 2+10 during the previous game in Hull. Having watched the video I can't understand why it would be increased.

Yet another example of how the indiscipline of certain players is affecting the team. nice way to lead from the front.

If some of these players were doing what they should on the ice you can forgive the odd indiscretion, as it is.....

osh

From the negative of Voth missing a game ( due to accumulating 10 min pens ) to the positive of him probably not missing any more games until the end of the season as it would be difficult to tot up the 100 pen points in such a short space of time ( wouldn't it ? ) Hopefully lessons will have be learned and I'm hoping that we won't see any more of our players mouthing off to the ref in future as there is only ever one winner and it's certainly not the player !

On a completey different note. Can someone please explain why the latest posts are relegated to 6th position due to the fact that certain chosen old posts occupy the 5 top positions. Why is this ? I mean, look at the post regarding Steve Moria for example, no replies ( plenty of views ) but let's keep the latest posts in order, any one else agree ??

osh said:
On a completey different note. Can someone please explain why the latest posts are relegated to 6th position due to the fact that certain chosen old posts occupy the 5 top positions. Why is this ? I mean, look at the post regarding Steve Moria for example, no replies ( plenty of views ) but let's keep the latest posts in order, any one else agree ??
Because the ones at the top are the stickied ones, all the rest are in order of the latest posts. Looking at the ones that are stickies, they are probably the ones that the mods don't want people to miss.

osh said:
Its quite simple osh, the top posts are important and the mods want them seen, rightly so, so they stay at the top, not difficult to look at the latest posts below the stickied ones. I think the steve moria thread deserves a stickied position myself, no one may have replied but many may have donated

Chris

Administrator
Its quite simple osh, the top posts are important and the mods want them seen, rightly so, so they stay at the top, not difficult to look at the latest posts below the stickied ones. I think the steve moria thread deserves a stickied position myself, no one may have replied but many may have donated
Right in one.

If it's helped bring extra attention to the bike ride then it's been a positive move.

Chris.

nmase20 said:
osh said:
No the real reason is because Finny is the author! if it was little me Josh Fiddler or little osh who posted this topic in the first place then we would be on page 12 by now, ain't that right osh?

ASHIPP

Based on the Devils' current on the road record, does it make any difference that these players are missing tonight's game anyway? :lol: I would be overjoyed if the guys could overcome this hurdle and win tonight....but I just fear it's going to be a case of 'away match, business as usual' :x