UPDATE ON THE SCOTTISH TRIP

Thread starter #1
Just a quick update on the Scottish trip.

First of all I will get the bad news out of the way. Due to quite a few people dropping out for various reason over the last few months I have had to increase the price by £10 per head to cover the cost of the trip. I have waited until now to see exactly how many are going in the hope of keeping the increase down to as little as possible. Sorry about this but this is necessary to allow the trip to go ahead. The money can be collected on the coach on the way up.

I have been in contact with the 3 teams that we are playing and asked about discount on tickets but as of yet no one has come back with a positive answer. You do not need to book in advance as none of the games will sell out and if booked together we can all be seated together. I will let you know on here about ticket prices as soon as I get them.

There are 2 coaches going and the pick up times are as follows:

Coach 1 (Bob's Coach)
Heol Trecastell 8.00am
Nantgarw Road 8.10am
Cardiff International Hotel 8.20am
Rhiwbina 8.30am
Pentwyn 8.45am
Coldra 9.05am
Raglan Services 9.25am

Coach 2 (John and Luke's Coach)
Heol Trecastell 8.00am
Nantgarw Road 8.10am
Nine Giants 8.25am
Bluebell/St Mellons 8.45am
Dragon Fly 9.00am

PLEASE BE AT THE PICK UP POINTS ON TIME PLEASE.

You should have been contacted by either John, Luke or myself regarding these pick up times. If you have not please contact me ASAP.

You will have full details of the trip when you get on board the coaches.

If you have any queries at all please contact me.

Thread starter #5
Just to let everyone know that there will be ' refreshments' available on the coaches to Scotland. Cans of Strongbow and Carling along with cans of Coke and various flavoured crisps and chocolate bars.

drainage

Bob the Driver said:
Just to let everyone know that there will be ' refreshments' available on the coaches to Scotland. Cans of Strongbow and Carling along with cans of Coke and various flavoured crisps and chocolate bars.
Bob what a sane and rational idea ! :lol:

Thread starter #7
getmeabeer said:
Bob just let you know Fife offer 10% off group bookings
This has been sorted and they have offered us a 10% discount on all ticket prices. It will now be £13.50 for adults, £8.00 for students (on production of their student card) and OAP's and £7 children. There are no family tickets on offer at Fife. I will collect the money on the way to Fife.