UPDATE ON COVENTRY AWAY SUNDAY 27th SEPTEMBER

Thread starter #1
****MODS CAN YOU PLEASE STICKY****

NUMBERS CONFIRMED FOR THE COVENTRY TRIP ARE 25. WE NEED 35. ANYONE WHO HAS EXPRESSED AN INTEREST BUT HAS NOT YET CONFIRMED PLEASE CAN YOU DO SO ASAP. EITHER VIA THE INFERNO, PM, FACEBOOK OR BUBBLES. THE COST IS £15. WILL POST PICK UP TIMES ON THIS THREAD LATER IN THE WEEK.

Just found my Chav Tshirt. LoL. I will be wearing that on Sunday on Bob,s Tours. Just laughing at the pictures from the Newcastle trip. They are brilliant.

hi, i was unable to attend the match on saturday so i didnt get a chance to put my name down for the trip. i would like to go if there are any spaces available.
if you could let me know that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

gothic_devil17 said:
hi, i was unable to attend the match on saturday so i didnt get a chance to put my name down for the trip. i would like to go if there are any spaces available.
if you could let me know that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.
Have you spoken to Bob the Driver? There are spaces. :D

Pick up times for Sunday are as follows:

Caerphilly, Heol Trecastel 1.00pm
Danescourt Roundabout (Bus Stop) 1.10
Llandaff (Barclays Bank Bus Stop) 1.15
Tesco Extra (Bus Stop opposite) 1.20
Gabalfa Flyover (Bus Stop before flyover) 1.22
North Road (Porsche Garage Bus Stop) 1.25
Rumney (Bus Stop opposite Darlows) 1.35
St Mellons (The Bluebell) 1.40
The Dragon Fly 1.45

Departing Coventry straight after the game. Face off is 6.00pm

These times are just a pretty reasonable guide to the pick ups. Please be at the pick ups in good time not to delay anyone else.

Those who have not paid I MUST have your payment on Saturday night at the Hull game please and I will be at the back of Block 14.

As I send this message we have 34 confirmed as going. Good effort by all it must be said. There is still room on the bus for those with a last minute change of mind.