Two I would take in a heartbeat

JC23

Sam Marklund Guildford, and Anthony Deluca Storm.
I was literally thinking of starting a thread to ask if you could take one player from each other team in the league who would it be.

For me, Levi Cable from Guildford, without a doubt.

Rempel16

I was literally thinking of starting a thread to ask if you could take one player from each other team in the league who would it be.

For me, Levi Cable from Guildford, without a doubt.
Judging by the Guildford fans on the Hockey Forum I think they'd drive Cable to Cardiff themselves.

JC23

Judging by the Guildford fans on the Hockey Forum I think they'd drive Cable to Cardiff themselves.
Really? That’s surprising.

He’s had a very disrupted season, and has been nowhere near his level of last year. But I definitely wouldn’t turn him down as a third line player for us in the current team. - probably should have pointed out I said his name as someone who could come into the current squad.

Anyone who wouldn’t take Tedesco from Guildford would have to be crazy if we were building the team from scratch.

kettdevil1

Indeed…. And it’s amazing how many Steelers fans say the same about Petgrave (who I love watching). The Devils’ player who comes up most frequently as a ‘steal’ by opposition fans is Crawford, who many Devils fans have not always been positive about. I guess you see the game differently when looking at the opposition

E.D.S.

Indeed…. And it’s amazing how many Steelers fans say the same about Petgrave (who I love watching). The Devils’ player who comes up most frequently as a ‘steal’ by opposition fans is Crawford, who many Devils fans have not always been positive about. I guess you see the game differently when looking at the opposition
Kyle Lock and Roach would be my other two.

Happy to let Crawford go

Rempel16

Yes, I suppose the majority of fans watch their own players more than noticing other the other team.

Petgrave looks like one of those players that oozes class. He’s not for me though. Every time I have seen him I think he’s looked pretty lazy.

kettdevil1

Ferrara is an interesting one. He has looked like a superb goalscorer for the last few years but has regressed horribly with the Panthers (although that is not uncommon....) whilst the Blaze have kicked on when he left. I can't quite work out whether he is a player who suits a very specific style of play or whether he is actually a very good player having a poor season

ASHIPP

Ferrara is an interesting one. He has looked like a superb goalscorer for the last few years but has regressed horribly with the Panthers (although that is not uncommon....) whilst the Blaze have kicked on when he left. I can't quite work out whether he is a player who suits a very specific style of play or whether he is actually a very good player having a poor season
Ferrara's performance this season has been disrupted by injury and 2 different coaching styles. I would love to see him at Cardiff...but would be worried that the coaching setup and current style of play here would not get the very best out of him either. :rolleyes:

JC23

Giants - Conway
Blaze - Curran
Stars - Sanche
Flyers - Zack Phillips
Clan - Cownie
Flames - Cable (if coming in to current team, otherwise Tedesco)
Storm - Brodeur
Panthers - Welychka
Steelers - Dowd