TV screen for bloack 7 and 8

Thread starter #1
Does anybody know if the TV screen for block 7 and 8 will be fixed soon? It's not been working for the last month or so!

Finny

I thought when I was sat in block 7 for the Hull game the screen was working? Unless there are two and I was watching the other one.

What shocked me though sitting in that corner was the sound. It was terrible. Could hardly hear anything all game.
It wasn't until the Saturday game and I was back in my usual seat that I realised the new video intro has sound and music with it!

ye i sit in block 8 and the tv hassn't been working for bout 5 weeks now, my father asked shannon when it was to be fixed and he said about 2 weeks ago now so i dont know

The TV screen has been out for at least 7 weeks, when I asked about the repair I was told a cherry picker was needed to reach the screen and it would take two weeks, that was at least a month ago. I'm sure if it was a screen that faced a sponsor block it would have been repaired by now. Very disappointed with the lack of response to this repair thought better of the organisation than this :cry:

Spoke to the rink manager. The replacement screen is ready to go up. Smith and Western?? Have the contact from Planet ice for these screens and not the Devils.
The Devils had hired a cherry picker for the nostalga night and extended the hire so the rink could use it for their ice show and for Smith and western to do their work.
They turned up too late once and could not go on the ice as the Devils were trainning and now the ice shows are on. They (the rink) are hoping that Smith and Western will be back before the cherry picker goes back this weekend.
Seems to me that the organisation have done all the can and that it is the hands of mainly smith and western.
I did see the other week 2 of the devils staff adjusting a screens position so at least you could see a screen from that area.
There are a lot of sponsors in block 7 so "I'm sure if it was a screen that faced a sponsor block it would have been repaired by now" is not true.

James

Administrator
Smith and Western are on Welfield Road if anyone wants to go wave an angry fist at them :D

[The Inferno in no way supports angry fist waving]

Martynwo

"[The Inferno in no way supports angry fist waving]"

Especially towards our former Net minder, who goes down
in history saving THAT penalty shot all those years ago