Tough Guys

Thread starter #1
Hi,
I wonder if anyone can do this, I know I asked last off season for the same thing and someone kindly posted it.

Can someone list each team's tough guys. maybe not just the enforcer, possibly include the guys who will "drop em" if needed too. with a little write up on them, who they have fought before from the league and who to look out for etc etc. that sort of thing
I know its a ball ache, but I am positive some people actually enjoy posting these sort of things, and are probably working on it already.

For me it is the read of the off season. so I can look out for these guys when the come to Cardiff.
Thanks in advance.

Wannabe2

were_gonna_win said:
Hi,
I wonder if anyone can do this, I know I asked last off season for the same thing and someone kindly posted it.

Can someone list each team's tough guys. maybe not just the enforcer, possibly include the guys who will "drop em" if needed too. with a little write up on them, who they have fought before from the league and who to look out for etc etc. that sort of thing
I know its a ball ache, but I am positive some people actually enjoy posting these sort of things, and are probably working on it already.

For me it is the read of the off season. so I can look out for these guys when the come to Cardiff.
Thanks in advance.
When you get the names log into hockey database, enter there names and it will tell you who they played for, also there stats, and there penalty minutes at each club. Then enter there names into drop the gloves.com press on fight card and it will then tell you who they have fought along with
many videos of there fights.