Tony hand new GB coach

Thread starter #1
Tony hand has been appointed as the new head coach of team GB! In my opinion this is great news as he can have such a great influence on the team. Also there are some outstanding British players now so it's exciting times for team GB! :D

Good stuff, hope he carries on the good work of Thommo at the helm. I'm travelling to the IIHF World Championships in Finland and Sweden in May, can't believe how close Team GB came to being there. Its a tough task to get promoted but hopefully they do well in Slovenia. Team GB Ice Hockey and the British and Irish Lions are the only 'Team GB' that I can stomach to follow.

kettdevil1

It is great news apart from the fact that the EPL Championships clash with the World Champoinships so if Manchester make it to Cov TH has a problem......

ASHIPP

Would have been suprised if TH had not been on the list of candidates. Fans on other forums can criticise that he is an EPL coach and not part of the EIHL SCENE. But then neither were 2 other potential candidates: Rob Wilson and Peter Russell. Good luck to the British 'Great One' and continue Thommo's great work.