Tony Hand announces qualifying squad for team GB

ASHIPP

Its virtually the same group of talented youngsters in reserve....plus a few EPL players. Ben is so close to getting his chance. At least he has not been dropped at the 22 selection. By then he will be an even better player.

#proudofallBritishDevilsplayers

Finny

When Ben missed out last time, he seemed to raise his game and went from being a 3rd line player for us to a 2nd line player.
Hopefully he won't get disheartened by this and instead push himself even further to another level.

Kipper

Absolutely gutted for Ben he would have been ideal for this tournament. That's the problem with having an EPL coach who can't watch Elite League regularly

Sheincar

mazza03 said:
Sheincar said:
Why even name Murphy in squad given that he's long term injured?
Who takes Murphy's place? It's a disgrace that Ben is a reserve, Hand can't see what's in front of him. :DWD
Stevie shown as reserve but likely to get shout before Bowns I think.

...... It's a disgrace that Ben is a reserve, Hand can't see what's in front of him. :DWD[/quote]

I agree...Ben Davies would get my vote.......but who would you omit from the squad to allow this. Don't forget Hand has assistants who regularly see all the Elite players in action.

Sheincar

Not tried these so no idea but you might be able to stream from internet wiziwig.tv stopstream.tv have nhl and euro games might be lucky