Tickets for Sheffield Game 12th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

voth26

can anyone tell me wahts the difference when you order tickets using the link on this post, sorry if this is a silly question i usually phone and order over phone

TheStub

If you use the this link, the registered user posting it gets a commission as well as the ability to get concessions etc.

Thread starter #6
If people prefer to book online, then PI's online system does not allow people to request concessions, but using this system does the user to get a concession online. Sometimes people prefer to book online rather than over the phone, especially when you cant get hold of the box office.

EDIT: Wanted to add that this system was set up by the devils themselves to promote the team and boost ticket sales.

Sheincar

Normally CC group game tickets are bundled as a package so that overall they are slightly cheaper. Following a conversation with Simon & Shannon @ the office on Friday - they didn't realise that next's game is CC, don't know how many teams are in our group & haven't decided on how much the package will be - although there will def be a discount for ST holders. Informative or what :lol:

Sheincar

RichardR said:
If people prefer to book online, then PI's online system does not allow people to request concessions, but using this system does the user to get a concession online. Sometimes people prefer to book online rather than over the phone, especially when you cant get hold of the box office.

EDIT: Wanted to add that this system was set up by the devils themselves to promote the team and boost ticket sales.
Believe it may be a league thing because it's also on Sheffield website.

Clare

TheStub said:
If you use the this link, the registered user posting it gets a commission as well as the ability to get concessions etc.
Erm, ok, hang on. So, we buy tickets via another route (other than the club, despite it apparently being set up by the club) and this guy makes a profit? How is that then? I'm not sure I really agree with the concept of using this link over ringing the club or using their website, just so this guy can have coins in his back pocket.

Maybe the profits would be best getting driven straight back into The Inferno running costs? Would only seem fair, surely seeing as he is using The Inferno to actually advertise his money making scheme.

Richard - do you receive payment from the club, or any other rewards/privileges from undertaking this ticket selling?

Thread starter #12
Clare said:
TheStub said:
Erm, ok, hang on. So, we buy tickets via another route (other than the club, despite it apparently being set up by the club) and this guy makes a profit? How is that then? I'm not sure I really agree with the concept of using this link over ringing the club or using their website, just so this guy can have coins in his back pocket.

Maybe the profits would be best getting driven straight back into The Inferno running costs? Would only seem fair, surely seeing as he is using The Inferno to actually advertise his money making scheme.

Richard - do you receive payment from the club, or any other rewards/privileges from undertaking this ticket selling?
No, I do not receive payment from the club or any benefits from the club. The club posted this is their facebook page that people can become a rep to advertise game tickets through social networking and online etc

From what I believe is that the club will probably pay for these events to be hosted on this site and to use the ticketing system. You can become a rep and promote games and events and based on the sales that you personally make, you would receive a small amount of commission. I do not just use the inferno to advertise this, I use facebook, twitter etc. As far as I am concerned if the club want to pay commission to a rep for trying to get people to buy tickets, so that the team make a profit, then that is upto the team!

You may have strong views on this, which i suggest you address with the club. Don't turn this into a thread flaming me, just cause i want to get people to get interested that something that I love and have been passionate about for the past 15 years.

Thread starter #14
I started typing before your message was posted.

Its not necessarily the customers money that is going to the rep, more that the money that the team pay to host the events on the website.

PLEASE NOTE: That the ticket price is EXACTLY the same as you would pay with PI and directly through the Box Office!

Then thank you for confirming that detail. So in effect, you are getting paid by the club? You receive commission from them for selling tickets.

Thread starter #16
No Problem, but as I said at the beginning of the thread, a lot of people prefer to book online, but for some reason PI do not offer a concession ticket on their system. This system does allow people to purchase concession tickets, so it does have its benefits. Plus if we can get bums on seats and get some full houses, the future for the devils will look bright.

Sheincar

Clare said:
TheStub said:

So should shirt sellers in the Marketplace also have to give Inferno a share of proceeds for advertising their sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.