Tickets for Saturday v Coventry- HEADS UP

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
Just to let people know, the tickets seem to be going very quickly. Obviously they can't sell block 1 to home fans at first due to the away allocation but the numbers for home blocks are low.

Just checked and there's 160 or so left in the home seats- standing wise- not sure on the number but just to let people know instead of last minute rushing on Sat.

Slightly suprised they are selling so well consider Wales are playing at the same time... or have people not realised?

Our game is a lot more important though :D

sure there will be seats left in the away block,cannot see many blaze fans travelling for this one been to the blue tent a lot over the past 4 seasons with the blaze,but wouldn't travel all that way this saturday to see my team get royally battered by the devils,blaze have been garbage all season long,been booed off at home twice this season now which is what they deserve,players who don't seem to care about playing for coventry.6-1 to the devils it will be a walk in the park trust me.

TheStub

I hope that is true... but I also hope the Devils expect a battle.

I've bought Clare's ticket, only 5 left in block 2 now.

Block 2 boys - I got the ticket your side of the pillar, so don't worry about seats.

A

Anonymous

6-1 my bottom! It will be a battle and a bit closer than darthvadersjockstraps prediction I would say. But if he's right I wont complain!

All If's but's and maybe's but come Saturday night we COULD be champions. Albeit not officially and nothing against the Caps :)

This ones bound to be a sellout surely to God?

Stewards - I've lost my season ticket but have sorted with the club getting into the matches. Will showing the email from Simon allow me up the stairs to my seat?

clairey_faerie said:
Stewards - I've lost my season ticket but have sorted with the club getting into the matches. Will showing the email from Simon allow me up the stairs to my seat?
Of course. If you have any problems ask for me (Richie) and I'll help.

Zed said:
6-1 my bottom! It will be a battle and a bit closer than darthvadersjockstraps prediction I would say. But if he's right I wont complain!
Games against Blaze are never easy, but if there's one game we should be heavy favourites against them, it has to be this one. They've lost 12 out of their last 15 games including to Dundee and Hull at home in recent weeks. That's a worse run than Newcastle in 9th!

If we can get an early goal, I think that 6-1 prediction won't be far off... I'll be concerned if it stays 0-0 for a while though or they get the first one :?

I bet Steelers will tease us and probably go 3-0 down only to win 4-3 or something!

ledgend777 said:
Zed said:
6-1 my bottom! It will be a battle and a bit closer than darthvadersjockstraps prediction I would say. But if he's right I wont complain!quote]

Games against Blaze are never easy, but if there's one game we should be heavy favourites against them, it has to be this one. They've lost 12 out of their last 15 games including to Dundee and Hull at home in recent weeks. That's a worse run than Newcastle in 9th!

If we can get an early goal, I think that 6-1 prediction won't be far off... I'll be concerned if it stays 0-0 for a while though or they get the first one :?

I bet Steelers will tease us and probably go 3-0 down only to win 4-3 or something!
We went a goal down to blaze in the sky live game not long ago and still managed to look comfortable. Think it will be a tough game but devils to win by 2 or 3

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #15
kettdevil1 said:
Ger-Devils said:
kettdevil1 said:
Excluding Block 1 there appears to be only 15 seats left.... impressive for a Wednesday
How long before they allow Devils fans in block 1?
I thought Fubar was talking about tazering people there.... :lol:

(edited to get the right person....)
I'm sure you can make out the difference with a Devils fans accent and Coventry............ :lol: :D

It looks as if there are less than 30 tickets left for game on Saturday! Being an ENL fan and used to finding a space easy in the car park, any advice as to time to arrive so as to ensure no problem parking :?:

Finny

I tend to park in Morrisons around 45 minutes before a game and then walk across. I'm usually walking faster than the cars are queueing to get into the main carparks and the same when I leave after the game.

Whoopie said:
It looks as if there are less than 30 tickets left for game on Saturday! Being an ENL fan and used to finding a space easy in the car park, any advice as to time to arrive so as to ensure no problem parking :?:
I normally turn up last minute - no queues, but you do have to risk wrecking your car driving over massive potholes around the back of the rink and parking in the 'overflow' section. You do get out quickly via the back gate parking there though.

Excluding Block 1 - only 5 seats left.

Only 31 left in Block 1 as well - does this mean a few Blaze fans will be joining us or have Devils fans snapped them up with no other option?