Tickets for next Saturday (Sheffield)

kettdevil1

Thread starter #1
Bored on a Sunday so decided to check online ticketing...

I make it that there are only 31 seats left for next week. Impressive.

A

Anonymous

Beth said:
There don't appear to be any seats together... they never sell out this early, caught me off guard :lol:
Oh bugger! Could always stand at the plexi.

A

Anonymous

Finny said:
I think Zed said they were giving away a couple of tickets they bought................
Don't remember saying "giving away" anyway Ive changed my mind !!

zoesdevil

Just tried buying my ticket online coz my normal seat next to my girlfriend and her dad has been taken so I can't wait anymore but when I went to choose which ticket I needed I cant buy it as there is no option for concessionary tickets, there's either adult or juniors!!! The block I need has only got 3 seats left so I will not be happy if m seat goes which is near my pregnant girlfriend due to planet ice not being able to stick a concessionary option in there!!!!! Anyone got any ideas! :x

zoesdevil

Anyone who's got block 4 row H seat 24 ticket fancy swapping there seat with mine so that I'm next to my pregnant nearly due girlfriend I would be very grateful to them!! Cheers ;)

Diafol

zoesdevil said:
Just tried buying my ticket online coz my normal seat next to my girlfriend and her dad has been taken so I can't wait anymore but when I went to choose which ticket I needed I cant buy it as there is no option for concessionary tickets, there's either adult or juniors!!! The block I need has only got 3 seats left so I will not be happy if m seat goes which is near my pregnant girlfriend due to planet ice not being able to stick a concessionary option in there!!!!! Anyone got any ideas! :x
Buy a full-price ticket ?

Ask her dad to swap seats ?

There's my ideas for you ! Anyone else ????

zoesdevil

He's a season ticket holder like my girlfriend so I wouldnt ask him as it's been his seat for a long time!! I'm not desperate to move it was just a thought as I normally sit in seat mentioned and just thought I would ask to see, no harm done!!

so am i right to think the game is now sold out. Can't believe there is no seats together online. I thought it was just an error

TheStub

29 seats left total - from all blocks.

There may be some tickets handed back by sponsors yet (I bet the team are already on the phone looking at getting these back in), plus there is no indication of the standing sales. But this is going to be a big one.

Be great for the club if this actually sold out :D

James

Administrator
Re: Re:Tickets for next Saturday (Sheffield)

Burgy said:
so am i right to think the game is now sold out. Can't believe there is no seats together online. I thought it was just an error
Not all seats will be put on the website for sale. It's a good sign but I'd guess there are still seats available.