Ticket prices

voth26

Burgy said:
I travel from Cwmbran and i dont think it matter where you travel from to watch you team play.

There was nothing wrong with last years prices and im a firm beliver that if we kept the prices the same with this season and this years team we would increase crowd numbers and the income.

No groupon deals just should have kept last seasons prices.
Ive not bought a season ticket since our second season in the big blue tent but i had one for many many years in the WNIR. The reason for me not buying them anymore is that i cant make any mid week games and sometime miss the odd weekend game so it wasnt cost effective for me anymore.

Remember the good old days of £300 for a season ticket and im sure our attendances were higher with those prices :)

Who know but if we start the season well and we have some good PR over the radio and new channels i think our attendances will rise to where they need to be.

I just hope that when we get our new rink we dont increase the tickets again and become to costly for a good family night out
Burgy, my point of mentioning where i travel from is that not all fans are from the cardiff area, i would guess a lot of people travel from a number of areas to watch the team. in the wnir days correct me if i'm wrong but didnt we win a lot more games and have more successful seasons? there was never any mention of wage caps etc. You may be right about keeping last years prices and the crowd size, maybe an idea for ragan would have been to wait and see how this season started before putting the prices up who knows. All im saying in my post was that people have posted that G's budget was possibly going to be reduced, but on the face of it it seems that it hasnt and now we should show our faith in G and the team and show up and support them. Just my personel opinion i accept that other people will not agree and have other opinions.

Did you buy your tickets from the club?

Have planet ice now finished their childish actions with the Devils and now allowing us to buy tickets via the rink box office?

Would be good if we had that online system again where you could select your seats and buy online quick and simple

A

Anonymous

I bought the tickets from planet ice today at the rink!!
The reason i ask "sheincar" is because people work for planet ice or devils organisation and it saved me an hours jounrey :evil:

Why else would i ask!

Zack....that's interesting! i called at the rink 3 times today and was told that i couldn't buy tickets today because the system has crashed! What time did you get yours?

jimmy snels

on a seperate note, after ringing the club ....

1) we can pick our season tickets up at the coventry game

2) shirts should be delivered on the 25th of aug. which means we can get them for the game to i guess :)

Is the online booking system just temporarily down, or have the organisation decided not to use it this season at all because of the hoo-ha last season? :-S

Clare said:
Is the online booking system just temporarily down, or have the organisation decided not to use it this season at all because of the hoo-ha last season? :-S
The latter unforunately, the same for the Blaze too.

I've had the same problems as others on here trying to get tickets for the friendlies. Rang yesterday, they said the system was down. I had a message later on to say ring back as it's all up and working now. I rang back, they said sorry it's still down. I'm so pleased we will only have to put up with their rubbish for another 2 seasons.

voth26

FatCled said:
Zack....that's interesting! i called at the rink 3 times today and was told that i couldn't buy tickets today because the system has crashed! What time did you get yours?
I bought my tickets over the phone earlier today with no issues, spoke to Amy who was helpful as usual.

Oh, that's a shame about the Ticketable booking system... it was so easy, especially as you could pick your seat from the plan. Guess I'll have to try ringing then. Thanks!