This Kid :)

jimmy snels

I'm sure those gloves will never come off again!! Kinda how I felt when martin's glove hit the ice the other week, just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Thats what the big donkey is for! :lol:
Top line guys like he obviously is going to be should react with a goal. His hands are made of fairly dust not granite

Wannabe2

jimmy snels said:
I'm sure those gloves will never come off again!! Kinda how I felt when martin's glove hit the ice the other week, just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Thats what the big donkey is for! :lol:
Top line guys like he obviously is going to be should react with a goal. His hands are made of fairly dust not granite
Is Fairly dust Chinese.lol

Temme

I follow the NHL draft build-up relentlessly (as those around me know :lol:)

I've seen McDavid play, it's a total waste of time him being in that league at this time, he is NHL ready NOW.

A broken hand may set him back temporarily, but it seems set in stone that he'll tip Eichel for #1 overall (http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=191959)

Eichel's points don't look so impressive on paper, but youtube him, he's a kid phenom too, and playing in a much more difficult league whilst balancing studies AND hockey - and he has a size advantage over McDavid also.

McDavid has the tools to be the next Crosby without doubt, hopefully he'll be a little less of a whinge bag about it though.

Keep an eye out this year for Dylan Strome - he's projected to go 8thish overall but I have a feeling he'll get picked alot higher, he is McDavid's linemate at Erie this year.

I think an even brighter prospect (arguably) is Alex Debrincat, he's the 3rd man on the McDavid/Strome line, and had (when on equal games) more goals than both guys, and is a year younger than both & in his first year in the Ontario league - meaning he's eligible for the 2016 draft.

Whilst im waffling on about drafts, who remembers Sam Duggan? - He should be drafted next year (and quite high up too) - http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=212580

Fingers crossed that McDavid doesn't end up going to Edmonton :lol: :DWD