The Unofficial Play Off thread

Snogdogs said:
I don't care!!!!!!!!
Wooo three cheers for somebody who doesnt like the game of hockey and is a submarine fan HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP...
Just enjoy playoffs best time of year

Giants clan stars steelers Giants clan final Giants to win but i want finner to win :) GO CLAN

ASHIPP

Fife all the way! A team who have found form at the right time. Passionate fans and 75 years of history. They could make a bit of history next weekend.

Squeaky bum time for Panthers. They have been a top class team in these sorts of competitions. Expect a fightback against the Clan but I wouldn't want to predict the result.

wow we let the stars off the hook tonite..got embroiled into a penalty fest in 2nd which disrupted our flow..credit to stars though..will be tough to call 2morro but i can see us getting goals

Temme

Jeff legue took a slapshot to the jaw from Chris blight last night and apparently it's broken twice.
Big loss for Sheffield.

Ocko

No one would want to play fife right now, real championship winning form.

Thoroughly deserving of their place in Nottingham, great job by Dutes and Stewart.

ASHIPP

Congratulations to Fife. What an achievement. Kircaldy must be rocking.

POFW nicely set up with two Scottish teams. Should be some hard fought exciting games coming up.

we couldnt string a pass together before xmas..this is a phenomenal performance almost miraculous..the unofficial flyers forum was full of gloom and doom..but some of us could see the skilll in the team..COYF!
:RAWK

ASHIPP

Long way back into it for Blaze tonight. Steelers lead 4-0 in p2. Aggregate 7-2.

Will be pleased if G maintains his personal record of playoff appearances. But will be looking forward to the Clan hopefully taking Steelers apart in the semis!