The return of mcnally

moggy#9

Thread starter #1
Apparently he's back this weekend. It might take him a little while to get back to where he was, but we've really missed what he brings to the team.

jenks33

Apparently he's back this weekend. It might take him a little while to get back to where he was, but we've really missed what he brings to the team.
I just hope he doesn’t feel the need to do something silly to a Blaze player after the Hamonic hit last week. Throw some big hits by all means but I hope he doesn’t get himself suspended because of an incident in a meaningless CC game.

matbur

Unless they want him to get some ice time where they can manage his minutes, I wouldn't be surprised if they rested him against Cov.

Devil94

Valdix can play on Saturday because Louis is suspended. But Sunday onwards I would have thought so. Dont think he was ever in Skalde's long term plans with the minutes he's been playing.

jenks33

I can see Valdix getting a contract with another EIHL team. I don’t think we will want him after this weekend but there’s probably 4 or 5 teams in the league that will be interested

ASHIPP

Panthers are desperate for injury cover (4 players currently injured) ... Fife coach has stated the Flyers are looking for forwards. Valdix could be of interest.

rolf

Why keep him and pay him? He doesn't appear much on the ice and when he does get a shift I haven't seen him contribute anything yet. He appears slow and behind the game to me. Am I being overly harsh here? Have I missed anything when I have been watching?

Swarley

We got a topic about the joy of McNally returning and 8 out of the 12 posts are about Valdix. :confused:
I know threads go off topic but really....
MCNALLY'S BACK!
I get that valdix was injury cover for Mcnally, but if we need cover for dupont let's get someone with a bit more spark to em.

I'm looking forward to seeing the arena go bananas for Mcnally when he's names said during the line up, he's definitely been a massive impact player for us and we've lacked that Faryna style player that Mcnally clearly brought to the team

moggy#9

Thread starter #18
If we were going to add another forward on a long term basis I'd have thought we'd look to the post training camp churn across the pond. I couldn't see valdix being kept.

kingmo19.1

Bumped into McNally yesterday, he was roller blading over the barrage whilst eating a 6” Hearty Italian Subway with ham, Tomato, lettuce, cucumber, gherkins and a drizzle of light Mayo!

Earlier he mentioned he’d been to Pets at Home and bought a couple of pet Rabbits ….

Kevlar68

Wo Wo Wo, are you a troll?
Do you live under the barrage?
It's sounds like Billy goat gruff.
You bump in to all these players on the barrage.
Leave McNally alone, he's only just come back. :p