The jersey auction

Two shirts broke the £300 barrier, three reached £200 and most of the rest went in the mid £150ish range.

The Piggott shirt was sold post-auction, as was the Harding and the blood #26. Unsold were the #45 Buglass, #5 Turner and blood #30, #23 and #25 shirts.

jimmy snels

Well with all this extra money i hope we can get a new player in. Failing that just fix the f'in nets so that they don't pop off every two minutes. We shoot at that net twice. Its the oppositions ADVANTAGE it constantly dis lodges. And too be honest it's frankly embarrassing it hasn't been adressed yet. It's been a problem last two years

Sheincar

jimmy snels said:
Well with all this extra money i hope we can get a new player in. Failing that just fix the f'in nets so that they don't pop off every two minutes. We shoot at that net twice. Its the oppositions ADVANTAGE it constantly dis lodges. And too be honest it's frankly embarrassing it hasn't been adressed yet. It's been a problem last two years
But no-one seems to find it a "problem" to the extent that Stewart does & pleased he finally got called for it. Plus I guess the nets are PI responsibility not ours.

Finny

Devildrums said:
Two shirts broke the £300 barrier, three reached £200 and most of the rest went in the mid £150ish range.

The Piggott shirt was sold post-auction, as was the Harding and the blood #26. Unsold were the #45 Buglass, #5 Turner and blood #30, #23 and #25 shirts.
How much would it cost to buy one of the unsold shirts now?
I'm assuming there was a minimum price they had to start at?

I am aware that the Harding and the #26 blood shirts each sold for £75 post-auction. I believe that was the lowest that Todd would accept last night, based on the unit cost per shirt to the club. I'm sure Todd will be amenable to any sensible offers by e-mail or telephone.

BostonBart22

jimmy snels said:
it seems very strange that the net comes off a lot more when stewart is at the bbt.

Temme

BostonBart22 said:
jimmy snels said:
it seems very strange that the net comes off a lot more when stewart is at the bbt.
In Stewart's defense, our moorings are terrible & not deep enough.

The officials are all aware of how bad they are in the BBT. With a goalie of his size sliding back and forth and the style he plays it's quite clear to see why they come off more with him & as frustrating as it is, it's rarely his fault.

i dont mind so much now lol. i paid £200 for his at the stoney retirement auction so happy with that. Thanks for letting me know :D

backrow

There was another great bargain there for one of the best passers and two way players on the team who has been one of the Devils' best players the last two months.

wildthing74

backrow said:
There was another great bargain there for one of the best passers and two way players on the team who has been one of the Devils' best players the last two months.
That was the steal of the night for a very under rated excellent player.