The Inferno speaks to... Dougie Clarkson!

ASHIPP

Is Dougie wearing #26 this coming season? Would swear this is tbe Vother talking!

Hope Doug has been told that Devils' fans admire and respect hard work and being a teamplayer more than anything else.

Doug sounds a perfect fit. 4 weeks and counting
;) :D

Koop11

'I want to play for a team where I can see myself playing for a long time and that place is Cardiff.'

Good lad.

Koop11

I hope so. Touching our toes every time Belfast have come into down over the last 3 years has really annoyed me. Time we actually stood up to them.

wildthing74

Maybe Keefe will be a Devil this time next year? Great player to lead us into the new rink.I reckon he would love it here.All the stick he gives our fans is just hiding his love for us.Its like when you are in school you always rowed with the one you fancied the most :lol:

Jon

wildthing74 said:
Maybe Keefe will be a Devil this time next year? Great player to lead us into the new rink.I reckon he would love it here.All the stick he gives our fans is just hiding his love for us.Its like when you are in school you always rowed with the one you fancied the most :lol:
I wish there was a like button.

Ocko

I hate Keefe, but that proves how good he is as an enforcer of the Giants. If I could pick any player from the league to sign he would be right near the top of the list.