Thank you to the players for an amazing season

Thread starter #1
Hi, apologies if this has already been said in other messages but can't see a specific post and would love to get this message to the players.

Just wanted to thank the players for an amazing season, i know the fans are gutted we didn't win anything but the players must be feeling even worse - it wasn't for the lack of trying just a cruel twist of fate!

For those players i didn't get the chance to talk to and thank last night - i know we are losing Scott and Craig (and seems Finner), however for those undecided we'd love you to come back.

No disrespect to any previous players/teams but we have had the best season and team for many years, this year the team have gelled well together and have played as a team not just individuals on the ice.

So have a great summer and please come back guys!

ASHIPP

Always proud to be a Devils fan :cool: Don't think we have witnessed such thrilling hockey, quality skills and excellent team ethic for many years, and we've ridden the roller coaster of elation and heartbreak with them. It's been fantastic - and thankyou to the Devils 2010-2011 for that.
Already can't wait for next season. :cool: If building a team is anything like last season I'm sure G and Franny will have some suprises up their sleeves ;) :D

i agree with this totally i have enjoyed every heart wrenching, gut churning minute of this season and would love too see as many of the team that has provided us with total entertainment for the last year back at the big blue tent next year!!

Thanks guys for all your hard work and effort this year - please come back!! :D

My season ticket is still in my wallet, every time I look at it I still think best value money I have ever spent.

Thank you all involved!

TheStub

Re: Re: Thank you to the players for an amazing season

toy_car_uk said:
My season ticket is still in my wallet, every time I look at it I still think best value money I have ever spent.

Thank you all involved!
Ditto.

Mine will no doubt stay there until I get my new one.

mazza03

Couldn't make it last night, granddaughters birthday, but ditto on everything said, best season for years. xx

Re: Re: Thank you to the players for an amazing season

TheStub said:
toy_car_uk said:

Thank you all involved!
Ditto.

Mine will no doubt stay there until I get my new one.
My 2009/2010 still in my purse as well as 2010/2011.

I agree with all thats been said,please come back guys!!!

It was my first year as a Season Ticket Holder and I have to admit it was well worth the money!

What a year! All I can say is the players did us proud and I can't wait for next season. :D