Team Photos and memories

Thread starter #1
Hey guys,
Thought this may be another nice little thread. I’m currently trying to find team photos from every single Devils season from 1986 to present. Was going to post this on the marketplace but though I’d ask here if anyone has any team photos locked away that they’d be happy to share here and maybe share some fond memories of the team in the photo. Let remember why we love and continue to support the Devils. Thanks all

Kevlar68

I bet you didn't know Cardiff Devils sponsored a football team......

Gretzkys0002.jpg

I was the owner/manager/player of Gretzkys F.C.. It was made up of Devils supporters and footballing friends, we were pretty shit, we were the Charlestown Chiefs of the Sunday morning soccer league, out on a Saturday night, drunk on a Sunday morning and just kick anything that moved but we enjoyed it. P.S. I liked our "Devils" logo on the shirts, Shannon designed it.

Thread starter #7
Lee is the polar opposite to Lloyd_jeff !

The dark side is being balanced by the good :)
But Jeff….. is not my father (sorry….Star Wars reference haha) :eek:
Yep, there is an attach files tab in the bottom left of where you type. That should do it.
Gretzkys FC, first I’ve heard of that one. When was that?
Hard to believe that it is so hard to find full team photos from each season online, they must exist. Just think it would be awesome if we could source them all. Long shot maybe but worth a shot. Let’s put faces to the legends of our club

Kevlar68

Bottom far right with shorter hair than when i did game night intro/game music and run the bars at WNIR. This was our second season after i had left the WNIR.
I was manager at the rink 1996-98 and the team pic is 1999.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Thought this may be another nice little thread. I’m currently trying to find team photos from every single Devils season from 1986 to present. Was going to post this on the marketplace but though I’d ask here if anyone has any team photos locked away that they’d be happy to share here and maybe share some fond memories of the team in the photo. Let remember why we love and continue to support the Devils. Thanks all
I work at the heath hospital,in the sports and social there is an amazing action painting on the wall. Think it's ruggles either scoring or running the Sheffield NM.

Kevlar68

I'm sure it was painted by Terry o'calahan who used to be a member of the sport's and social when I went from WNIR to manage the club that used to be there in 1998.