Tapatalk Update

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
I've updated to version 3 of the Tapatalk server. Seems to still be working fine for me. Let me know if anyone experiences any problems

ta
James

A

Anonymous

Can I just butt in here slightly? I know nothing about mobile phones and technology but I've noticed that I can no longer post messages using my Android phone where as before I could no problems? Any Ideas why this might be?

I type my message and click submit but I just get a blank screen prompting me to type another post?

Cheers

Beth

On my ipod it says "Server plugin is out-of-date". No worries if it's not easily fixable, it works on my phone - just to let you know :)

James

Administrator
Thread starter #5
Not sure what the problem is sorry Zed.

Beth, In my experience it usually says the plug in is out of date (incorrectly) if it has issues connecting with the site.

There was a new (iphone) client update yesterday which adds some new features (such as moderation tools which is very handy) I guess the server update was in preparation for this.

Beth

Fair enough, looking at it the whole app seems to have died on there, not just the inferno. Ah well, suppose it's not strictly necessary to be able to access this on my ipod too :p