Sunday lunch at the Pilot before Nottingham game?

wildthing74

Thread starter #1
Didn't manage to get there the other Saturday but would be nice to get a load of us together before the Panties game next Sunday and then head down to the game after.
Quite a few fans I know are away this weekend so first game for a few.

Many thanks for starting this thread! Appreciated.

Have put an offer out on Facebook and Twitter offering discount on Sunday Lunch for this weekend before Legends game at 3pm (for lunches between 12-2pm) Choose from following discount offers:-

£1 off Sunday Lunch (usually priced at £5.25)

or Free Starter or Dessert

Have also opened this offer to travelling Steelers fans so any Devils fans attending, may get the opportunity of Banter before we go to BBT! Lol!!! Drop us a line on here or email (pilot.hotel@gmail.com) to book

It is also our Monthly Jam Session this Sunday from 830pm if anyone fancies some entertainment after the games.

Myself and Si look forward to welcoming fans of all teams particualrly our Devils throughout the season for drinks, food, entertainment, MNL or events!!!

Happy Hockey Days altogether now "Red Army, Red Army, Red Army!!!) :twisted:

wildthing74

Thread starter #3
Would you do the same offer for the Nottingham game?We are taking a coach the day before to the away game so I can try and drum up some trade for you.

Hi,

Yes would happily extend this offer for the Nottingham Fixture too! Depending on intake for the first few, would be happy to look at a permanent offer

Bec :p

Hi guys,

Just to let you know we will be running discounted Sunday Lunch for this Sunday's Nottingham Game

Sunday Lunch is served between 12 and 4pm, there will be 3 meats on offer, we may also be able to accommodate vegetarians or persons who would prefer a Bar meal (providing these are pre booked!!)

Our Sunday Lunch can be popular and therefore I would advise booking in advance to avoid disappointment.

Have put an offer out on Facebook and Twitter offering discount on Sunday Lunch for this weekend before Legends game at 3pm (for lunches between 12-2pm) Choose from following discount offers:-

*Hockey Discounts this week are*
£1 off Sunday Lunch (usually priced at £5.25) (kids £2.75)
or Free Starter or Dessert

Also offering

Sol @ £2.00 per bottle
Pear Bulmers @ £2.50 per bottle

wildthing74

Thread starter #6
I got the map printed for the trip Saturday Bec.Will make sure I put it out to get as many there as poss for Sunday.
Thanks
John.

Sounds a really good offer..... Blonde question here, I live in port Talbot, the pub is my side of Cardiff? :oops:

Having the baby's pictures done at 1pm Sunday doh.... Hope to join you next week before the Belfast game :)

Hi Sami

Its literally around the corner from the rink. If you go to away fans section of inferno, there is a map on there.

Look forward to seeing you

Bec and Si