Summit Sunday 2023 - Dedicated thread

Chris

Administrator
First time i've managed to catch a summit from the very beginning, but that intro was genuinely quality and i'm well impressed so far!

Oh and first of 5 signings announced as Callum Booth, good shout whoever predicted that first on the other threads :D

moggy#9

For me the only surprise there is barrow going on what we've been calling our new first line, though they described it as secondary scoring. I'm not really sure about that, but I guess we'll see.

Unless Crandall is going to play 3rd line, is day that puts him out of the picture, though I could possibly see pietroniro on that line with Busch and Waller.

So now we're left with bowns, 4th line c and 3 defence to be announced, by my reckoning.

BostonBart22

For me the only surprise there is barrow going on what we've been calling our new first line, though they described it as secondary scoring. I'm not really sure about that, but I guess we'll see.

Unless Crandall is going to play 3rd line, is day that puts him out of the picture, though I could possibly see pietroniro on that line with Busch and Waller.

So now we're left with bowns, 4th line c and 3 defence to be announced, by my reckoning.
Bowns has been announced..

E.D.S.

Credit to them. They put themselves out there to be shot down. They're doing something that doesn't come naturally. It's a brilliant way to announce players. They seem to genuinely enjoy being owners which can only be a good thing for us.

I haven't looked at the stats for the newbies but they looked like big bodies and good skaters. Not always an easy thing to acquire - and the owners have kept their promises (for more size, speed and youth). Makes for an exciting season.

Thanks all.