Storm Vs Devils - 24 Nov 18 - League

Ocko

Is it worth it though? I think we would more likely play 3 lines than ice Piggott. He hasn’t played for 7 months now, and even then he seen very little game time - he would be nowhere near EIHL game ready. I think we have seen the last of Piggott’s playing days.

Ocko

Good win. That could’ve been a banana skin in our revival. How weird to see only D scorers in a fairly high scoring game. Tip of the hat to Reddick and Fournier for multi goal nights.

For those who watched, how did Drew play? Great for him to get the OT GWG, that’ll do wonders for his confidence.

kettdevil1

Good win. That could’ve been a banana skin in our revival. How weird to see only D scorers in a fairly high scoring game. Tip of the hat to Reddick and Fournier for multi goal nights.

For those who watched, how did Drew play? Great for him to get the OT GWG, that’ll do wonders for his confidence.
Still very rusty, which is completely understandable in the circumstances, I would suggest take a look in a couple of weeks and you will see a good addition.