Still no season ticket news?

Wannabe2

Well i will still be getting my 3, its a lot of money, but its a hell of a lot of enjoyment, more than i would get from going anywhere else, and it helps my club financialy, something we all want to see. God i couldnt even think about not having my fix week in week out, sitting on the edge of my seat, and sometimes losing my voice. This is the greatest sport on the planet, and we have a very special club to support, frustration at times and elation at others, what else could turn your head inside out, and still be legal. Yep i will be there making sure no one else nicks my seat.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

I will have my family plus one extra adult seats again this year. However, as I read it I will be paying out 3 times in May!

One payment from this years season ticket left to pay (office fault for failing to start payments earlier so last payment is due in May)

10% deposit on this years (£125 ish) (this deposit I find a bit mad as we are already set up as DD customers)

First installment for 2010/11 season ticket

Not happy with the extra cost either for paying by DD, am sure we never had this last year. All in all am hoping a phone call to the office will help to sort it!

OUCH!

At least I will save on this years play off tickets (home round) as I believe this is the ticket that Matt Burge promised to donate to the season tickets holders that couldnt make the late starting, due to no equipment from Belfast, debacle game?

Gaz G said:
I'll not be renewing my season ticket as they have also dropped the age from 6 to 3 where you have to pay for children. I would now have to buy a familly ticket and unless i win the lottery that aint going to happen. Can't see me making it to many games at all next season with this in mind.
I agree Gaz, I have to take my two kids as we can't get babysitters week in week out my oldest has just turned six and my youngest is four so we have gotten away with it for so long, but in my opinion three and over is a joke as my two don't even watch the game or take up seats as they sit on our laps anyway.

I don't know if i will be renewing our season tickets for next season and i will be gutted if i can't but it is just too expensive, the Club needs a rethink on this as it will price families out of going and they aren't in a position to lose fans.

i think if they were making the new rink, i could understand why tehy are icnreasing prices, but i dont understand why they are. and why change the age on the children

All in all im going to get a ticket because its just me and my dad, already contacted them about not having two bank accounts, and that should be sorted.

I just hope they dont go losing fans

wildthing74

Thread starter #45
Seems silly to me that they have increased the age limit on kids.Mine are 8 and 9 so I got to pay for all 4 of us anyway but do 4 year olds really watch the game?My youngest only takes a passing interest and only gets up when Lucy is on her run around but I am happy to pay for her as its good us all being there as a family and we all get out of it different things.
Seems to me if parents are happy to carry their young ones on their lap and not take a seat next to them they should be able to pay for their seats only.
Why potentially force families away when surely that is what the club is trying to build the fanbase around?

Sheincar

rhysee said:
I will have my family plus one extra adult seats again this year. However, as I read it I will be paying out 3 times in May!

One payment from this years season ticket left to pay (office fault for failing to start payments earlier so last payment is due in May)

10% deposit on this years (£125 ish) (this deposit I find a bit mad as we are already set up as DD customers)

First installment for 2010/11 season ticket

Not happy with the extra cost either for paying by DD, am sure we never had this last year. All in all am hoping a phone call to the office will help to sort it!

OUCH!

At least I will save on this years play off tickets (home round) as I believe this is the ticket that Matt Burge promised to donate to the season tickets holders that couldnt make the late starting, due to no equipment from Belfast, debacle game?
That's what I'm keeping a lookout for too.

Diafol

Me too, this was definitely announced as something the club was looking into at the time but since then it's all gone quiet.

OK I'm confused! The season ticket form says "you don't even have to pay in full to receive this discount" and "you don't even have to pay in full to qualify for the best discount" for either Early Bird or End of Season pricing.
Why then is there only an up front payment box or a direct debit box at 5% EXTRA?
Surely if you don't have to pay in full, then the only other option is the direct debit and you are then NOT getting the best price?
Anyone spoken to the office on this one? Because this is blatantly flouting trading standards. :?:

Diafol said:
Me too, this was definitely announced as something the club was looking into at the time but since then it's all gone quiet.
I emailed Shannon about this, but.............................no reply !

I few things have annoyed my this year, I 'd already decided not the renew my season ticket. Cant see me making many games next year seeing as they've put the walk up price up as well, hey ho, more time at the beach for me with my horsey and doggy

Gaz G said:
I'll not be renewing my season ticket as they have also dropped the age from 6 to 3 where you have to pay for children. I would now have to buy a familly ticket and unless i win the lottery that aint going to happen. Can't see me making it to many games at all next season with this in mind.
I never knew about that ! all the times I took my nephew/s I paid for tickets, damn and blast :twisted:

NOISYGIRL said:
Diafol said:

I few things have annoyed my this year, I 'd already decided not the renew my season ticket. Cant see me making many games next year seeing as they've put the walk up price up as well, hey ho, more time at the beach for me with my horsey and doggy
I went to the Devils info desk at the last game to ask if the playoff game was on the season ticket and i got told no so i really don't know what is going on now :?

puckbunny66 said:
NOISYGIRL said:
Diafol said:

I went to the Devils info desk at the last game to ask if the playoff game was on the season ticket and i got told no so i really don't know what is going on now :?
I love this club to bits but they seem to move the goalposts whenever they feel like making a few extra quid, i'm sure it said on this seasons Season ticket booking form before the season started that the playoff game was icluded in the price? or have i missed something??

This is what diafol posted last March and it's exactly the same as what the season ticket leaflet said.

Re: Season Ticket Prices 09/10
Adult Early Bird £351
Regular £370

Child Early Bird £189
Regular £199.50

Family Early Bird £945
Regular £997.50

Concession Early Bird £243
Regular £256.50

Early bird = payment before 31/5/09.

Season ticket is valid for 30 games, in all league and cup qualifying competitions (including playoffs). Qtr final, Semi final and Final games are not included.

DD payments run from May 2009 to Apr 2010.

The "money back" scheme can be activated for up to 6 games, but you need to pay in full in advance. If you take the instalment option, you can't do this.

So as you can see the playoff game is included in the season ticket.

Finny

Pretty sure that was the original offer, and it was later changed when Manchester and Basingstoke officially dropped out.

The 30 games covered:
-28 League Games
-2 of the 3 CC group games.

so after doing the maths, this year season for a family season ticket, semi and final of challenge cup and play off game, I paided a total of £1045.

Next year, my family season ticket plus a semi and final of challenge cup game, and a total of 3 playoff games I will be paying out a total of £1120, (taking into account we get to the final and finish in the top 4) thats an extra £75. Now I feel that this is not such a big difference, taking in account of inflation ect ect...

Now I know that this years season ticket covers 3 less games, but the ticket will also cost me £95 less than last year. If we don't reach the semis in the challenge cup and finish out of the top 4, this years ticket will cost me £17 pound less than last year.

Anyway, my family season ticket for next season is all sorted and we are looking forward to the speculation of the off season once we finish celebrating winning the playoffs :lol:

After much consideration, my wife and I will be getting season tickets for next season. As I said in a previous post, if you intend turning up to more than 16 games, then you're better off than buying individual match day tickets because of the increase in advanced / walk-up price. I'm going for the full payment option (ouch - that's a lot of money) as the money back guareentee will more than likely be used at some point in the season. No offence to anyone who hasn't missed a home game all season / years, but I really don't know how people do it - weddings / christenings / birthday's / gigs / kids / last minute situations - there's no way I could make every game unless I disowned my family and friends!

The reason I was asking was regarding the Belfast game that had such a late face off I didn't make it, I'm sure around that time someone said that the club would give a play off ticket to those season ticket holders that couldn't make it ?? If its not the case then I won't be going to the play off game..................... still waiting for my reply by the way :shock:

the placid casual said:
Season ticket is valid for 30 games, in all league and cup qualifying competitions (including playoffs). Qtr final, Semi final and Final games are not included.

Doesn't rely make sense as it says including playoffs, but then that it a Qtr Final game which it says isn't included. Anyway - I'm positive the playoff home game isn't included on season ticket. It's just whether they are refunding those who couldn't make the Belfast game which isn't sounding to promising at the moment.

Wannabe2

NOISYGIRL said:
The reason I was asking was regarding the Belfast game that had such a late face off I didn't make it, I'm sure around that time someone said that the club would give a play off ticket to those season ticket holders that couldn't make it ?? If its not the case then I won't be going to the play off game..................... still waiting for my reply by the way :shock:
This isnt the place to get your answer Noisygirl, you should put that to Shannon on Media Wales blog 1pm firday. as you rightly say you need a answer and as a valuable fan you should get one.