Stewards urgently needed!!!

Thread starter #1
Hi all,

We are desperately in need of at least 5 stewards for the rest of the season. With people away and work commitments at the moment, along with others no longer being able to steward,we simply do not have enough. We have legal limits that we have to fulfill and we need to urgently up our numbers in order to do this regularly. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to step in to ensure we meet the health & safety requirements for the season, and also to help your club out?

Please get in touch if you can.

You can email devilsstewards@gmail.com

or call/text me on 07531 619843.

Thanks,
Jason (Head Steward)

Thread starter #7
Re: Stewards urgently needed!!!

Snifferdog said:
Been there done that and got s##t on hope this helps
Not by you may I add.
I know who you mean mate, I didn't think for a second you meant me. You are more than welcome to come back though? :lol:

The Devil Himself now Free

Russky

Re: Stewards urgently needed!!!

I will help out where i can but i am fairly well commited ( some say i should have been commited years ago!) to other things going on these days but I will help out when i can, although i will stress i dont want to be thought to be cherry picking the games i can help out, it largely depends when i am available to help out. eg midweek games and most sunday games are definitely a non starter as I am busy with other stuff.