Stevie Lyles Testimonial

Foxy

Thread starter #1
Is there a full list somewhere of players who have confirmed they're playing please anyone.

Thanks

Sheincar

Well the grey cell thinks we have:

Travis, Ivan, Mo, Sample, Cowley,Chinn, Weaver, Merv, Lee Richardson, Pelle. Jono & Finnerty?

Really good to see Stevie bringing back one of the best british devil players for this one Stephen Cooper, a great d man for us in the Lawless era.

Ok guys,

The full list at the moment is:

Dan Green
Jason Silverthorne
John Pelle
Graeme Walton
Todd Kelman
Matt Myers
Jay Latulippe
Lee Richardson
Travis Brigley
Jonathan Weaver
Russ Cowley
Jason Stone
Lee Cowmeadow
Nicky Chinn
Steve Moria
Ivan Matulik
Merv Priest
Paul Sample
Stephen Cooper
Brent Pope
Neil Francis

We are awaiting news on Ryan Finnerty and Jonathan Phillips as we believe Sheffield may have scheduled a game for that night. We've still got a few more names to announce as Stevie begins to finalise his team so watch this space

Thanks
Nic

I would just like to say what a great time at stevie's race night last night,for me i think max and jamie on the mike made the night even funnier. i have been to 3 of stevie's testimonial nights and they are getting better everytime so if none of you have been on any yet make sure you get to the next two big one's.

Sheincar

I'll second that. I thought Max & Jamie were hilarious but I have to say one of the funniest was how enthusiastic Jeff was at cheering every number 5 horse - yes he was selling number 5 tickets!!

pete20 said:
I would just like to say what a great time at stevie's race night last night,for me i think max and jamie on the mike made the night even funnier. i have been to 3 of stevie's testimonial nights and they are getting better everytime so if none of you have been on any yet make sure you get to the next two big one's.

Thanks for this comment. We (the committee) are delighted that you are enjoying the events.

Just a reminder that Stevie's dinner is Monday 20th Feb and names and payment is due within the next two weeks. If you would like a "devil" on your table then they are available for the bargain price of twenty pounds. Most are up for grabs!!!!!

Come and see Nic or Kate on the stand or message me on here. You can also send us a message on Stevie's Facebook page.

I have to agree Max and Jamie were fantastic. :lol:

Paul Sullivan

Really fun night last night, well executed and a great turnout for Stevie.

The dynamic duo on the mic were outstanding value (Smith sandwich anyone?) and as I said to a few people last night, watching someone host a race night and an auction, and do it very well, in what is about their third language is damned impressive.

The committee are working their socks off for Stevie and it's really showing.

Looking forward to the Dinner and game immensely.

Just looking at stevie's testimonial team what a good selection of players,can any of you think of a player or players you would have liked to see in his team.

Just a quick reminder that Saturday is your last opportunity to get your name down and pay for Stevies Dinner. Its going to be a great night with all the Devils and some of Stevies players attending. Some players are still available to sit with you. Just message me on here, email Stevie on Facebook or send a message on Facebook.

It will be the Dinner of the Year!!

Thanks