Steelers woe continues

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Crisis club Sheffield Steelers have been dealt another massive blow.
The bottom of the league side have lost star player Rod Sarich for up to six weeks with a broken finger.

His digit was snapped in last Saturday's second period at Nottingham Panthers, after being on the hand hit by the puck.

Sarich played on but an x-ray now reveals he needs the break pinned.

The injury ruins coach Dave Matsos' intention to play the winger back on defence in this weekend's games against Edinburgh Capitals. "It is a huge blow" he said

Gaz G

phil PLT said:
Maybe, but how many more ITC cards can they use this season? I make it just one
Would'nt be suprised at all if the rules are ammended because of the steelers injury crisis and league position. Would be a farce but wouldn't be suprised at all.

DevilDom

It couldn't happen to a nicer organisation. I wonder how many smug steelers fans they'll be at our rink the next time we play them!

phil PLT said:
Maybe, but how many more ITC cards can they use this season? I make it just one
But that rule was disbanded before the season started, if I remember correctly?! Now there's no limit to the changes you can make.

DevilDom said:
I wonder how many smug steelers fans they'll be at our rink the next time we play them!
Probs not many as it's a Wednesday night!

Holl_5 said:
Too late to edit...but Steelers are making an announcement at 8 a.m tomorrow regarding player signings!

Finnerty returning?
e-mail i got said "potential" signings.

i doubt it will be finnerty tho

Hope not. We've already got one defender with the turning circle of a boat.

I mentioned K.C.Timmons on Steeltalk, whilst everyone else seems to be getting carried away with McAllister. Can't see him dropping his CHL contract just like that though...

James

Administrator
MacIver is certainly between clubs at the moment so a lot more realistic option than McAllister. Could always be LeClair .. he's still in the country :)