Steelers Vs Devils - 16 Mar 19 - League

Slartibartfast

Slow start by the Devils. Fast and hungry start by the Steelers. Lord keeps telling them they have to play for 60 minutes but they don't put the foot on the gas until they are behind. Playing 100% effort for 60 minutes, this is the best team in the league but any drop in effort in the remaining games will cost us the league.

Wannabe2

So now we have been beaten by every team in the league, now that can’t be a bad thing I suppose. We have lost many games against the Steelers over the years, as they have been so strong for so long, but losing against a bum team, by playing like a bum team ain’t good.

Wannabe2

Sure do mate, it’s my nature. Love it when we are good, detest it when we are poor. That’s me, we are what we are, even though some of us don’t want to be, I don’t have a problem with who I am.

Diablo3

Aint seen the hit by martin is it bad enuff for a review...hope not and benti lost it 10 min misconduct at buzzer, not good
I don't think it was that bad, yes the penalty was right but it didn't look like it required anything else from DOPS. Didn't spot the Benti one, not sure how that works at the end of the game.

The_Puck

From someone who was at the game tonight, we weren’t brilliant as we should be with 6 games to go, but we weren’t as bad as people are saying. How we only scored 2 goals in that final period I will never know. My only issue is why does every goalie play like their lives depend on it, only against us........