Steelers v Panthers cup

Jones72

I really struggled to make out what he was saying, though. Very muffled.

Maybe Simmsy couldn't fit the mike up there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

ASHIPP

Simms is a sore loser...happy to dish out the arrogance but doesn't like it when things don't go well.
Ok to talk about a team playing in 'adversity'...forgets several teams experiened adversity this year and have achieved. Don't recall much sympathy for all those teams who have been in that position in previous seasons either.

I know Thompson has a big red nose,could this be down to his drinking? He said in his interview with Simms post game that Darnell is our best ref, and didn't call penalties on the weekend, but when we put a camera on him tonight that changes. Darnell wasn't even there.He was in Belfast reffing us. G must be laughing his socks off at all this.

fried egg said:
I know Thompson has a big red nose,could this be down to his drinking? He said in his interview with Simms post game that Darnell is our best ref, and didn't call penalties on the weekend, but when we put a camera on him tonight that changes. Darnell wasn't even there.He was in Belfast reffing us. G must be laughing his socks off at all this.
May have got this wrong just listened again and it appears when I left the room it rolled into an old interview.Sorry Mr Thompson.

mazza03

fried egg said:
fried egg said:
May have got this wrong just lisMtened again and it appears when I left the room it rolled into an old interview.Sorry Mr Thompson.[/quote]

I got the same impression

terry hunt

It was an old interview.

I thought Thompson sounded devastated no excuses for a change.

I note that Neilson thought the two Devils games had taken its toll on them.

ASHIPP

fried egg said:
Biggest mistake Tony Smith made was releasing G ((who had just coached them to league champions and previously playoff champions). What a lunatic decision to make.

G had class and professionalism. Two words I would never associate with personnel in that organisation.