Steelers v Devils - 22/10 - 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! from the usual location of www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ is hosting tonights game and as always he can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com
The Steelers are yet to register a win in their opening challenge Cup games this season and play Nottingham at home on Saturday in the return leg of their Challenge cup tie prior to this game, if they don’t come away with a win or at the very least a draw from either of these two games their cup hopes for this year are all but over. Comparing the Steelers fates to the Devils Challenge cup run this year the picture seems a good one for the Cardiff side who currently sit second in the group with 3 wins from 4 games.
Skippy has put a game preview up and as always it can be found on the main website, or by clicking the following link... http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/news/chall ... -steelers/

Chris.

D

Deleted member 1337

Re: Steelers v Devils - 22/10 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat

Chris said:
We're not running Match Night Live! for this game at the moment as we have no texters heading up, or at least none we know of. If anyone is heading up and can help, please give myself or OJ a shout...
(bold): :cry: :cry: :cry:

(un-bold): As fast as you can

I am heading up and can do some updates if required. Never done it before so you will have to bear with me!

Russky

It might be worth asking that Steeler supporting Brummie if he would like to provide text updates! Or better still log onto his twitter as he is bound to be posting his Squeeler flavoured rants on there! ;)

wildthing74

I got 3 who can help too.Will text OJ later but between us all I'm sure we can get it running.

Ger-Devils & JohnWildthing can you text me with details of volunteers plus ask them to text me.

Thanks

eastsidedevil said:
I am heading up and can do some updates if required. Never done it before so you will have to bear with me!
PM me your mobile number and I will get in touch.

Nott Simpson (aka OJ)

hi.amy and i will be attending tonight.i will pm you the number incase you dont still have it from last season.let us know if we are needed.cardiff are gona have a good night tonight-i can feel it! gav

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #14
Ninja edit by me as Skippy was replying I think :D

Or far more likely is that I didn't make another mistake with a game thread and it always said CC *cough* :oops:

Chris.

Skippy

Re: Re: Steelers v Devils - 22/10 - 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updat

Chris said:
Ninja edit by me as Skippy was replying I think :D

Or far more likely is that I didn't make another mistake with a game thread and it always said CC *cough* :oops:

Chris.
Haha I checked every where and just couldn't see it... explains why at least.

TheStub

We can beat the Steelers. We know we can, and have already destroyed them in the tent and taken then close in the tin shed. This is the same squad.

If we take the belief and poise we were starting to show in the third last night then we can beat them. If we show the poise we had in the first last night we are done for.

Steelers will be up for it. We need to really take it to them and make sure they are still pointless in the CC group.

Well.. On the way home now from Sheffield. Devils played very well, but the defense need to pick it up. Darnell called so many calls to both teams that I completly lost count. G was injured in the first few mins of the third period and didn't continue to skate. One thing that I really need to rant about is Simmsey. This guy loves the sound of his own voice and it seems to me that he loves nothing more than to rub it in the visitors fans of the ice rink. I think that its very un-proffesional and I think its quite childish in a way.

Re: Re: Steelers v Devils - 22/10 - 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updat

HockeyGirl123 said:
Well.. On the way home now from Sheffield. Devils played very well, but the defense need to pick it up. Darnell called so many calls to both teams that I completly lost count. G was injured in the first few mins of the third period and didn't continue to skate. One thing that I really need to rant about is Simmsey. This guy loves the sound of his own voice and it seems to me that he loves nothing more than to rub it in the visitors fans of the ice rink. I think that its very un-proffesional and I think its quite childish in a way.
Would it of been due to injury that G didnt shake officials hands and went straight to locker room you think?

HockeyGirl123 said:
What was said ? ..... Dare I ask .....