Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

We'll hopefully be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ is away in far warmer climates so i'm back as host for this game provided I can dig up some texters, if anyone is heading up for this game and can help, please give me a shout via pm or text if you still have my number.

We're going to be missing Kurka and Smith for this game and possibly others although i'm not sure who at this stage :( Adams makes his home debut for the Steelers though as bench coach...

A point or two from this game might come in handy though for the Devils and their playoff hopes :)

Re: Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updat

What a narrative this game has! Should be fastening.

Do the Steelers do a webcast?

James

Administrator

Will there be a webcast if it's on premier sports too? Devils can't do theirs if it's on live

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #8

Good shout! I've removed the link for the webcast from the opening post now.

Have you changed your number Chris?

I text you last night, I'm heading up on the RAT coach (we still have a few spaces if anyone wants to come) and Olivia has offered to help again

I'll try to rope in a few more too

Heads up to anyone who has premier sports via Virgin. As of 28th Feb it is not free and now costs £7.99 a month.

DevilDom

I fear another thumping tonight.

A highly motivated coach, a couple of ex-players and a team with something to prove against a team with players not fit to wear the Devils shirt and seemingly in free fall.

Really hope I'm proved wrong but I'll be watching from behind my sofa!

ASHIPP

No brainer. Easy win for Steelers. G will have them fired.

Frustrating for Whis...icing a team he hasn't recruited who have demonstrated after Scottish trip that they are simply not good enough to get results in regulation. No excuses.

Fully commend the work ethic of the Devils....but Steelers are simply more skilled. Easy job for G to unleash that......... Panthers in far worse injury position than Devils yet challenging for 2nd place.

Don't mean to be negative but struggling to see where Devils will pick up points in next few games.

Yes, Whistle did not recruit this team, but then Adams did not recruit the Steelers team either. If as a previous poster stated that some players are not fit to wear shirt, then who recruited them?

Ocko

Out of the players recruited by Adams that are still on our team not one of them falls in the category of 'not fit to wear the shirt'. Kurka and Kamil aside that category falls to Pope's signings.

Replacing one of your first line, top point scorers with a NIHL2 standard player at best was a HUGE mistake. Rama isn't fit to wear the shirt, we are hardly an elite standard league compared to some but we are certainly better than that.

It will be interesting to see the lines with Myers back. Even more so when Smith is, the fact we've seen Plumton, Batch and now Richie play as a forward suggest Whis is looking for someone to play there when we're back to full strength.

Wannabe2

Ocko said:
Out of the players recruited by Adams that are still on our team not one of them falls in the category of 'not fit to wear the shirt'. Kurka and Kamil aside that category falls to Pope's signings.

Replacing one of your first line, top point scorers with a NIHL2 standard player at best was a HUGE mistake. Rama isn't fit to wear the shirt, we are hardly an elite standard league compared to some but we are certainly better than that.

It will be interesting to see the lines with Myers back. Even more so when Smith is, the fact we've seen Plumton, Batch and now Richie play as a forward suggest Whis is looking for someone to play there when we're back to full strength.
Spot on.

Sheincar

10redcastleknight said:
Yes, Whistle did not recruit this team, but then Adams did not recruit the Steelers team either. If as a previous poster stated that some players are not fit to wear shirt, then who recruited them?
Actually on the current Steelers team he recruited Doyle Blight & Hill, albeit originally for Devils.

Wannabe2

Just turned of premier sports, coverage unbelievably bad, now watching recording of the voice, worse hockey coverage ever ever ever.

Ocko

Camerawork all over the place, Woolhouse is one of the worst and most uncomfortable presenters I've ever heard on TV.