Steelers revolving door ....

Ejercito Rojas

Kuukka was a short term injury cover signing, straight out of Liiga. Sheffield wanted him to stay but he left to pursue his career at a higher level after his contract had expired. (Notice any similarities with a certain 67)
As for not being good for player recruitment they’ve replaced him immediately with a player who has spent the last decade racking up 500 appearances in the Czech ExtraLiga!

I dislike Sheffield as much as the next guy but there’s nothing going on like to which is being alluded!

Devilsatw

I love how sheffield fans never claim to spend as much as us devils.
They sign and release players for fun.

In the last 2 years how many have come and gone?

Kuukka was a short term injury cover signing, straight out of Liiga. Sheffield wanted him to stay but he left to pursue his career at a higher level after his contract had expired. (Notice any similarities with a certain 67)
As for not being good for player recruitment they’ve replaced him immediately with a player who has spent the last decade racking up 500 appearances in the Czech ExtraLiga!

I dislike Sheffield as much as the next guy but there’s nothing going on like to which is being alluded!
This! I love how our so called inferno hockey know it alls, fail at know the basics.

doron

i don't see a problem, Sheffield wanted to keep him. he was cover, and he's going to a bigger league, sounds like a standard contract. good luck to him.