Steelers replace their coach

I think its great idea.

Great way to advertise your team and the sport.

Devils should have one but would Regan spend more money to make money.

Very good PR idea by the Steelers.

and that bus will be used for allsorts of other things by it's owners during the week all over the place, all free publicity for the steelers week in week out. i did bring this type of thing up for the e n l when it all when't pete tong a few month's back, but there you go. i'm sure an other team a few years back had a coach all logo'd up, ayr s eagles or manchester storm ?

Great idea having a Devils branded bus promoting team/website etc no matter where it is - plus you have the potential of using it for the DCF away games when the Devils are at home??

Wonder what the cost is for a total bus wrap? Could be a discussion for PR/Devils, Morgan Signs and the whoever the Devils are using this year...

PS Shame Cardiff Bus didn't supply Steelers one of their very old orange double deckers to save on the re-painting...never used to make it around Cardiff let alone a long road trip!

Despite the ST ee L er S thing which is really annoying, its actually pretty smart. I know everyone likes to take the michael but hey, its probably a better coach than the Devils have got!! Plus, advertising goes a long way like that.

rocketbob

Re: Re: Steelers replace their coach

Clare said:
Despite the ST ee L er S thing which is really annoying, its actually pretty smart. I know everyone likes to take the michael but hey, its probably a better coach than the Devils have got!! Plus, advertising goes a long way like that.
Are the players cars going to be covered in Devils branding? I though this was the norm in the past.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2