Stars Vs Devils - 24 Mar 19 - League

Slartibartfast

Credit to Dundee, they played a great game. Pasha is a clever guy.
I cant say the Devils played bad though. Yes the first period wasn't the best but the rest of the game they had most possession and a lot of SOG.
The puck just would not go in. This was partly due to good goal-tending and partly due to parking most of the Dundee team in front of the net.
Feel sorry for Bownsy for that little disaster at the end but the game was already lost anyway.

Wannabe2

Those watching the web ..... is this the same team that played last night?
Definately not, but I am accused of being negative when I tell the truth, poor performance tonight, but I am going to shut up now, as when I say it as it is I am Mr Anti Devils, correct Ritchie.

Hedd Wyn John

I cant say the Devils played bad though. Yes the first period wasn't the best but the rest of the game they had most possession and a lot of SOG.
The puck just would not go in. This was partly due to good goal-tending and partly due to parking most of the Dundee team in front of the net.
Feel sorry for Bownsy for that little disaster at the end but the game was already lost anyway.
couple of big saves from stars right at the start, of one of them had gone in it would have been a very different game. Pucks just wouldn’t go in for love no more money. Stars tv commentary said “on another night devils could have scored 6 goals here”.

Wannabe2

Disagree we were never at the races tonight, we got what we deserved which was zilch, we just lost to the team who are in 9th/10th place, come on don’t cover this up, we were poor unfortunately, we are the best team in the league when we don’t play like this.